4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man if I had to choose 1 LI from this game I dont think I could do it. at least between Sophie, Bree and Eve. I want to say Bree cause she is a redhead but yeah it's next to impossible for me to pick one thank god we can have multiple saves. Also before someone says harem path no the answer is always no this doesn't need a harem path.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can we get back to discussing this pls....and not another Vn that as per the mods message on the fucking OP...is not to be discussed....

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!Summer Heat!
What have we learned so far ... heat stricken hyped gamers!?!
1701518246392.png

Plush baby tasmanian devils and electricity haired kitten portrait on the wall is a must have in young womens bedrooms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Ok, I'll be the guy to say it...

Eve putting her phone AND her drink directly on the radiator? I feel that deserves a spanking. :devilish: Sure, it's summer so it's probably not on, but come on... that's not safe with regard to falling over and damaging stuff.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The sigs speak for themselves ... all the girls are eager and able to bring MC his manhood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who would you reccomend as the fronrunner? The girl to stand out and take MC for herself?
As for myself, I thought the girl MC knows best was in the lead, but certain hotties keep jumping the line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142
Dec 29, 2018
I enjoyed this episode.

The stripclub visit felt very shoehorned in there for plot purposes, but once you are there it does a pretty good job of respecting your choices. Jenni will remember what you said in the gas station to her about having a special someone, and you can even double down on that and name a specific girl from the camp.

For me, that girl was Mia. She's now my favourite, and I love the scenes with her where the two of them just snuggle up to each other. That sort of affection is often missing from these sorts of games, as most tend to focus on sexual tension and sex, so it's quite refreshing to see it here. I'm a bit of sucker for that mushy stuff, and it were those scenes that elevated Mia to the top spot past Eve.

Eve had some interesting development in this update. We see her getting harassed by the jogging skank's simp brigade, and we promise to help her (even though we have no ideas on how to fix things). My favourite thing about Eve this update was the way she looks at the main character as he's on the couch with his arm around Mia. She's got a sly smile that she's trying to suppress, and it shows that she thinks they're adorable together. She even tells the main character that Mia had been crying earlier when she spotted him in the pool with Sophie, which make me like Eve even more because it shows that she genuinely cares about others.

I really like the dynamic between Mia and the MC, where he can cheer her up with a bit of light-hearted teasing, and she'll laugh and give him a playful punch in the arm. You can clearly see her face light up in those scenes, and it shows that the developer is quite good at making expressions for their characters. Mia often looks conflicted as she struggles with keeping her emotions in check. She obviously had a fantasy about this trip being her big chance to start up a romantic relationship, so seeing him be surrounded by hot girl who are clearly into him has got to be rough.

I've noticed that there will be some small changes in the game based on your relationship status with the girls. If you focus on Mia, she'll pull out a chair for you and call you over to sit with her at the table for the intro questionnaire. Otherwise it's Mike who does that. The order the girls appear in your thoughts following that scene also will change depending on who you focused on. Small details like that are a good sign that the developer cares about making a high quality game.

Another small thing I noticed on replay is that Mia's written answer about where she sees herself in five years is different than what she answers aloud. Her written answer is with.. and what appears to be a name scribbled out. Presumably with us, since she's got doodles of a happy couple in front of a home, and her answer about how she likes to draw to make dreams a reality. She also stumbles over her spoken answer, before saying that she sees herself taking care of her parents. This poor girl has a whole fantasy life planned out with her best friend who she's not so secretly in love with, so it's no wonder she's barely holding it together as the realities of life start to become clear.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The sigs speak for themselves ... all the girls are eager and able to bring MC his manhood.
Who would you reccomend as the fronrunner? The girl to stand out and take MC for herself?
As for myself, I thought the girl MC knows best was in the lead, but certain hotties keep jumping the line.
Maybe Sophie. She's even cockblocking Bree at times lol. Could just be my personal bias but it feels like she has the most screen time so far (Or I just don't remember anyone besides Bree and Sophie that much:ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Man if I had to choose 1 LI from this game I dont think I could do it. at least between Sophie, Bree and Eve. I want to say Bree cause she is a redhead but yeah it's next to impossible for me to pick one thank god we can have multiple saves. Also before someone says harem path no the answer is always no this doesn't need a harem path.
Nothing wrong with having one though. Is it unrealistic? Yea, but who cares?

Reactions: Cirilla1253
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes