4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
View attachment 3122550

The has ended! With a total of 1571 votes, Bree received 29% of them and claimed herself the victory and title of Best Girl of 2023. We made a quick render in her honor. Enjoy!
Maybe next year...

sophiex.PNG

I'm really liking this one so far. I hope it doesn't get abandoned.
If this game gets abandoned I will look up the closest living Mr. Miller in my area and call him up to tell him that he made up for 75% of my gameplay for a game that died and he owes me for my time spent helping his ass.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe next year...

View attachment 3123881

If this game gets abandoned I will look up the closest living Mr. Miller in my area and call him up to tell him that he made up for 75% of my gameplay for a game that died and he owes me for my time spent helping his ass.
OH , Sophie my love :love:
but what about abandoned abandoned that I read many times now , did I miss something or what ??!!!!!!!!!!:unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 3122550

The has ended! With a total of 1571 votes, Bree received 29% of them and claimed herself the victory and title of Best Girl of 2023. We made a quick render in her honor. Enjoy!
Maybe we lost

But I will continue praying for my goddess with the boys.

dorime31576397169.png

Boobahdrop

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe next year...

View attachment 3123881

I was rooting for the the Goth Eve and the cute
Maybe next year...

View attachment 3123881

I was rooting for the Gothic Eve and Adorable Mia but i guess clingy, eager girls are cute too!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 3122550

Bree best girl as was to be expected, she is just too adorable. Also look at how cute her tummy is, the athletic tomboy redhead is unstoppable.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued working on the sets, hunted for assets, scripted and finished off the outfits for the girls in 0.6. There was a small heart attack moment when one of our sets magically erased itself from the folders. We definitely did not delete it ourselves accidentally while organizing a few weeks ago or anything. Luckily, there was a backup. It was a few revisions old, but a backup nonetheless. A stark reminder to keep backups of everything, especially active projects! Even better, synced backups.

Continuing on the topic of security, there has been a bit of an amusing sight over at NFG headquarters lately: an absolute behemoth of a rendering rig sitting on top of a folding table so flimsy you wouldn't even dare to lean on it. It was funny at first, but the rig has now been delegated to the cold, dusty floor until we get our hands on a proper table. Because the last thing we want is the rendering rig magically erasing itself too.

Speaking of the new rig, it's been working beautifully! It has faster scene loading, faster render start-ups and faster rendering speeds. All around a speedy improvement. And the greatest benefit of all is the ability to pose and render at the same time, which is something we could only dream of doing some time ago.

May the posing grind begin.

Other news
The outfit poll for Mia has ended and the winner is Pink!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
Love the new progress tracker, glad to know they've updated their rig again too.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes