4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I recently played the latest update and I think I fell more in love with Sophie. Now the question is how do I tell my wife that I am in love with another woman? :HideThePain:
Ask Naughty Fox to include a name-change option in the next update, then change Sophie's character name to your wife's name. Problem Solved! You can confide to your wife that you're in love with [insert wife's name here] without the risk of divorce proceedings. ;)

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued working on the sets, hunted for assets, scripted and finished off the outfits for the girls in 0.6. There was a small heart attack moment when one of our sets magically erased itself from the folders. We definitely did not delete it ourselves accidentally while organizing a few weeks ago or anything. Luckily, there was a backup. It was a few revisions old, but a backup nonetheless. A stark reminder to keep backups of everything, especially active projects! Even better, synced backups.

Continuing on the topic of security, there has been a bit of an amusing sight over at NFG headquarters lately: an absolute behemoth of a rendering rig sitting on top of a folding table so flimsy you wouldn't even dare to lean on it. It was funny at first, but the rig has now been delegated to the cold, dusty floor until we get our hands on a proper table. Because the last thing we want is the rendering rig magically erasing itself too.

Speaking of the new rig, it's been working beautifully! It has faster scene loading, faster render start-ups and faster rendering speeds. All around a speedy improvement. And the greatest benefit of all is the ability to pose and render at the same time, which is something we could only dream of doing some time ago.

May the posing grind begin.

Other news
The outfit poll for Mia has ended and the winner is Pink!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I recently played the latest update and I think I fell more in love with Sophie. Now the question is how do I tell my wife that I am in love with another woman? :HideThePain:
You aren't the only one. my wife will understand she will just roll her eyes and say "Not another one". I initial wanted to do a Bree playthrough but I don't think I can give Sophie up in any walkthrough.

Yeah, I am just wondering if she has some major part to play in the story other than being a plot device. Even if she just somehow becomes the MC's arch nemesis (which is kind of funny, since it's currently Sophie disrupting the MC's sexy times (with Bree) and not Helen)
Could be, it will fun to watch how this plays out.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You aren't the only one. my wife will understand she will just roll her eyes and say "Not another one". I initial wanted to do a Bree playthrough but I don't think I can give Sophie up in any walkthrough.
Nah, your wife has nothing to worry about. It's only when you cross that line and expect her to cosplay as your favorite AVN character that the alarm bells start ringing... ;):)

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
What's wrong with her butt? Is it too big for you? Maybe you'd like it to be flat as a board? Just trying to understand.
Some men like big butts, others like flat butts... no problem with that. But in this picture in particular it looks quite misshapen.
In comparison to the narrow stomach and the narrow legs, not proportionate.

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing the right English words.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Some men like big butts, others like flat butts... no problem with that. But in this picture in particular it looks quite misshapen.
In comparison to the narrow stomach and the narrow legs, not proportionate.

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing the right English words.
No. You're doing fine on explaining. I personally don't see anything wrong with her butt. Now those shorts are bad and don't do her butt any justice though.

Reactions: Green83rry
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes