4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Jun 11, 2023
With the recent explosion in demand from players to see more of Joanne, this story of a set going poof may just be a coverup to avoid spoilers.

The real reason they spent so much time searching through their folders was to find where they put Joanne's massive assets after her Chapter one appearance.

All of you Joanne fans may still have hope of a Joanne happy ending after all...

Or at least a hot encounter with her at the train station or something. :LOL:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Some men like big butts, others like flat butts... no problem with that. But in this picture in particular it looks quite misshapen.
In comparison to the narrow stomach and the narrow legs, not proportionate.

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing the right English words.
Honestly to me, bigger butts are preferred. flatter butts are just a turn off.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued working on the sets, hunted for assets, scripted and finished off the outfits for the girls in 0.6. There was a small heart attack moment when one of our sets magically erased itself from the folders. We definitely did not delete it ourselves accidentally while organizing a few weeks ago or anything. Luckily, there was a backup. It was a few revisions old, but a backup nonetheless. A stark reminder to keep backups of everything, especially active projects! Even better, synced backups.

Continuing on the topic of security, there has been a bit of an amusing sight over at NFG headquarters lately: an absolute behemoth of a rendering rig sitting on top of a folding table so flimsy you wouldn't even dare to lean on it. It was funny at first, but the rig has now been delegated to the cold, dusty floor until we get our hands on a proper table. Because the last thing we want is the rendering rig magically erasing itself too.

Speaking of the new rig, it's been working beautifully! It has faster scene loading, faster render start-ups and faster rendering speeds. All around a speedy improvement. And the greatest benefit of all is the ability to pose and render at the same time, which is something we could only dream of doing some time ago.

May the posing grind begin.

Other news
The outfit poll for Mia has ended and the winner is Pink!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
Nice! I'm liking the new progress bar.

I initial wanted to do a Bree playthrough but I don't think I can give Sophie up in any walkthrough.
Hah. Same. There really isn't any hard branching yet but I made two saves already. They make it hard to choose.

Jun 11, 2023
Some men like big butts, others like flat butts... no problem with that. But in this picture in particular it looks quite misshapen.
In comparison to the narrow stomach and the narrow legs, not proportionate.

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing the right English words.
Maybe you have no girls like Mia living in your village but I know and have seen girls with flat stomachs, skinny legs and big bubble butts.

Sure some might be taller or shorter or have smaller or bigger boobs then Mia but they are skinny with the same bubble butt like Mia has.

Jun 11, 2023

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued working on the sets, hunted for assets, scripted and finished off the outfits for the girls in 0.6. There was a small heart attack moment when one of our sets magically erased itself from the folders. We definitely did not delete it ourselves accidentally while organizing a few weeks ago or anything. Luckily, there was a backup. It was a few revisions old, but a backup nonetheless. A stark reminder to keep backups of everything, especially active projects! Even better, synced backups.

Continuing on the topic of security, there has been a bit of an amusing sight over at NFG headquarters lately: an absolute behemoth of a rendering rig sitting on top of a folding table so flimsy you wouldn't even dare to lean on it. It was funny at first, but the rig has now been delegated to the cold, dusty floor until we get our hands on a proper table. Because the last thing we want is the rendering rig magically erasing itself too.

Speaking of the new rig, it's been working beautifully! It has faster scene loading, faster render start-ups and faster rendering speeds. All around a speedy improvement. And the greatest benefit of all is the ability to pose and render at the same time, which is something we could only dream of doing some time ago.

May the posing grind begin.

Other news
The outfit poll for Mia has ended and the winner is Pink!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Nice! I'm liking the new progress bar.

Hah. Same. There really isn't any hard branching yet but I made two saves already. They make it hard to choose.
Yeah, the new progress bar is really great! (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
With the recent explosion in demand from players to see more of Joanne, this story of a set going poof may just be a coverup to avoid spoilers.

The real reason they spent so much time searching through their folders was to find where they put Joanne's massive assets after her Chapter one appearance.

All of you Joanne fans may still have hope of a Joanne happy ending after all...

I'm pretty sure it's just been me talking about her. :ROFLMAO:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

:unsure:
Summer Heat Joanne End
:ROFLMAO:

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
Game is crazy good, little disappointed its barely 4 hours long after almost 2 years since release. But thats just how it is with games with this level of quality and attention to detail. I just wish I would've found this game a couple years later lol

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Some people like little a soft pillow that they can really doze off on,
two little mounds that feel like the softest baby cheeks... :giggle::giggle:
screenshot0001.png
Then there are others who want to venture into the more adventurous,
and dive among the fullest,juiciest,most delicious melons until the drool comes out of their mouths,
and the blood and mind runs from top to bottom..:p:p
screenshot000133.png
But when it really comes to the greatest danger and daring there are the greatest adventurers,
who,like the most accomplished climbers,
want to climb the most massive mountains of the himalayas because they know that at the end of the tunnel the greatest pleasure of the horniest floods awaits them,
that takes them to the most divine paradise on earth..:eek::eek:
screenshot0003.png
But then we only get to the real professionals and experts,
who only enjoy pure natural hormone-free meat,
two chubby cheeks shaking and trembling with pleasure and ecstasy,
you can hold them and lick them,nibble and suck,
until she falls into your arms from pure lust and love...:love::love::love:
screenshot0003.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3116315
and dive among the fullest,juiciest,most delicious melons until the drool comes out of their mouths,
View attachment 3116330
But when it really comes to the greatest danger and daring there are the greatest adventurers,
want to climb the most massive mountains of the himalayas because they know that at the end of the tunnel the greatest pleasure of the horniest floods awaits them,
View attachment 3116350
View attachment 3116357
Then there's the real weirdos who want to smash their faces into two flat boards.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 3116315
View attachment 3116330
View attachment 3116350
View attachment 3116357
Ass is Ass simple as

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes