4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
her personality imo
She's just like all the other NPCs in this game. They're all putting up a front of who they are. Everyone has their favorite girl and I get that. But just because you guys think you know any of them, doesn't mean what you think you know is the truth. They're hiding something.

This game is like a Poirot or Holmes tale. Everyone is hiding something. Or I could be talking out my ass. :ROFLMAO:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
She's just like all the other NPCs in this game. They're all putting up a front of who they are. Everyone has their favorite girl and I get that. But just because you guys think you know any of them, doesn't mean what you think you know is the truth. They're hiding something.

This game is like a Poirot or Holmes tale. Everyone is hiding something. Or I could be talking out my ass. :ROFLMAO:
Hmm… so Miller as an ex-cop is basically Poirot in this story. And they all did it! Did the MC that is. :ROFLMAO: To the death! The horror! :eek:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
lol this Helen talk got me to curious what if you swipe up on her in the dating app lol I never done it she is scary AF lol.
The dev should've made another bug to prevent the MC from rejecting her just to fuck with players. This guy has the ability to create so much chaos, I love it.

And no I didn't fall for the bug the first time, so don't even ask me what top or bottom means.

1700635299445.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asahibito

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023

(Calling Bree an NPC so bluntly kinda hurts but okay...)

Hiding smth or not changes nothing, you don't so easily fake what you are - especially when you're 18-21 years old - and what Helen has shown us so far is nowhere near what I consider attractive, that's all.

Edit: Ah and about your 2nd paragraph, yeah most likely they all are, to a degree. I mean that's a pretty "easy" way to make your characters have more depth after all right? So I don't see the devs not doing it - except for the much less important characters.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
(Calling Bree an NPC so bluntly kinda hurts but okay...)

Hiding smth or not changes nothing, you don't so easily fake what you are - especially when you're 18-21 years old - and what Helen has shown us so far is nowhere near what I consider attractive, that's all.

Edit: Ah and about your 2nd paragraph, yeah most likely they all are, to a degree. I mean that's a pretty "easy" way to make your characters have more depth after all right? So I don't see the devs not doing it - except for the much less important characters.
You believe what you want. When Bree become a suspect in a murder and Holmes is on the case, the truth will be found. :ROFLMAO:

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
lol this Helen talk got me to curious what if you swipe up on her in the dating app lol I never done it she is scary AF lol.
She’s giving some fun facts about insects (not quite sure if I remember it correctly) and then she’s asking where he is because Bree was looking for him.

Reactions: Brainfurt

John972

Apr 24, 2018
- and what Helen has shown us so far is nowhere near what I consider attractive, that's all.
If Naughty Fox gives every character some form of happy ending, I'd expect to see Helen towing some whimpering, gimp suite-wearing BDSM Simp around on a leash by the end of the game. Either that or she'd force the BDSM Simp to cosplay as a dolphin.

On a serious note - I wonder for what ends Naughty Fox chooses to make Helen a physically unattractive character with an grating personality.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If Naughty Fox gives every character some form of happy ending, I'd expect to see Helen towing some whimpering, gimp suite-wearing BDSM Simp around on a leash by the end of the game. Either that or she'd force the BDSM Simp to cosplay as a dolphin.

On a serious note - I wonder for what ends Naughty Fox chooses to make Helen a physically unattractive character with an grating personality.
I would guess Helen is a plot device. She makes the story interesting and sometimes funny, by popping up at unlikely times and places. Its good writing.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I would guess Helen is a plot device. She makes the story interesting and sometimes funny, by popping up at unlikely times and places. Its good writing.
Yeah, I am just wondering if she has some major part to play in the story other than being a plot device. Even if she just somehow becomes the MC's arch nemesis (which is kind of funny, since it's currently Sophie disrupting the MC's sexy times (with Bree) and not Helen)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
While my theory is probably wrong only reason I still think it's possible he might be his father is because yes he knows of his father. But when was the last time he has seen a picture of him. If it was at a young age I think it would be possible to not recognize him. Cause for all we know his mother told him about having kids with another family and not seeing a picture.
What if Miller is the MC's biological father, a result of an affair or brief liaison with the MC's mother, causing the MC's legal father to walk out on the family?

'it's out there, I know, but speculation is fun! ;)

Reactions: Don Sucio

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure it was Mia.
I'd laugh so hard if they talk about that evening and he says something like 'the girl he fucked was not memorable' to Mia's face... yandere vibes intensives :whistle:
That's a sure way for the MC to have a rodeo fuck: take Mia from behind, grab her hair, tell her, 'the girl he fucked was not memorable,' and then hold on for dear life!

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes