4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

cbusenke

Dec 18, 2022
It's fine that there's "17 women in the game." That's the whole point of a game that advertises multiple tracks and playthrus, aka replayability. It's not an actual novel. I also see no problem when creators prioritize quality and working at a steady pace over satisfying an arbitrary desire for more releases and updates,

true. however, we wouldn't be engaged in the story at all if not for dialogue and the necessity of laying down the groundwork for future developments. none of us would be playing if just looking at nudes was fulfilling enough. i used to write fiction, even took a course on it in college, dialogue is where it's at: you move the story forward, lay landmines, develop and resolve conflicts, develop story line, end it...after all, a few choice words between the main characters in any story and you can totally kill the plot.

you guys are doing a great job at making the story interesting. i think there are some great opportunities that you've left unexplored, at least for now. don't make the mistake of making a character so clueless that its unrealistic. speaking of realism, every strip club is rife with the over-abundance of disfunction. i've seen it first hand, trust me. without illegal drugs and i mean the dry powdery kind, strip clubs would close down and go out of business. alcohol can only feed so much for so long. the potential for mistakes to really ripen and develop in to something incredible grows exponentially when you have people who are up for too long, make too much money for their own good and have judgement that is impaired pretty much 24/7. their ability to sow disasters in to every life with blast radius is absolutely flawless. Like Sam Kinison said "I dare you to care! I dare you to care!"

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
They definitely buffed her ass after realising she's not getting enough attention :LOL:
She always had that ass. :BootyTime:
I hope now that we'll be moving onto the art camp proper, the photoshoots can begin to become a regular occurence. After all, that's what the MC is there for and while, sure, there are other things you can photograph besides hot chicks... Why would you want to do that when you have aforementioned hot chicks available. Right Northpx ?;)
Yep, there are plenty of photo moments coming up. For Helen too.

Od1N~

Jul 10, 2023
i really enjoyed this game, hell the girls and scenes were an afterthought i wanna know more about the money and dark dealings at the strip club

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Jun 11, 2023
She always had that ass. :BootyTime:
I've been paying close attention to Mia's beautiful backside my whole first day of summer art camp and can confirm this to be true. :giggle:

Yep, there are plenty of photo moments coming up. For Helen too.
You may want to schedule a photoshoot for Joanne while you're at it. From what I'm hearing lately her fanclub is starting to rival Helen's.

Reactions: Drakenite
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes