4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I hope now that we'll be moving onto the art camp proper, the photoshoots can begin to become a regular occurence. After all, that's what the MC is there for and while, sure, there are other things you can photograph besides hot chicks... Why would you want to do that when you have aforementioned hot chicks available. Right Northpx ?;)

Reactions: Northpx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Remember, Eve is Instafox famous now. It's only a matter of time before the whole would is obsessed with Eve's sexy ass...

View attachment 3096605

And dreaming about Eve's pretty pink nipples...

View attachment 3096609

View attachment 3096611

Face it, soon no one else will win a poll ever again. ;):LOL:
OK , Wait and watch , cause you said that about Eve , I said that about Sophie , He said that about Bree , Others said that about Mia (including me) , So we will see. (y) :whistle::giggle::sleep:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Planned tag
Not sure if this pregnancy will have a direct relation to MC at all. I don't remember if they told us how long this art camp is planned to last but it takes quite a while for pregnancy to "show" and even tests don't trigger until like 2 weeks after fertilization.

Reactions: Don Sucio

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Not sure if this pregnancy will have a direct relation to MC at all. I don't remember if they told us how long this art camp is planned to last but it takes quite a while for pregnancy to "show" and even tests don't trigger until like 2 weeks after fertilization.
Probably just an aliens tie in, face hugger gets hellen and now she's "pregnant"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DirtyMario

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Yup, seems very unlikely (but please I wanna knock up Bree). I remember when Mike asked how long the art camp was again we said "Weeks" so I'm supposing at least three weeks long, maybe four.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes