4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If one has to choose between a timeline pacing vs giving sex scenes when there is a protracted release period between updates - sex scenes are the right choice.

Especially in an adult game.

Otherwise it would be like a murder mystery story without any dead bodies.

OTOH - if updates hit every 3-4 months then pacing plays a larger role.
if it's with Side girls it don't think it's a big deal but I dont think main girl sex scenes should ever be rushed just because it's an adult game no matter the game. Main girl sex scenes should only come out when the developer feels it's the right time for that update and not because the audience is impatient and wants it sooner.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
if it's with Side girls it don't think it's a big deal but I dont think main girl sex scenes should ever be rushed just because it's an adult game no matter the game. Main girl sex scenes should only come out when the developer feels it's the right time for that update and not because the audience is impatient and wants it sooner.
Fair point - and all the sex scenes in this update are with side girls.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yes, so it’s nice that there is no sex scene with the main girls in this game so far.

Reactions: robin312

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Are you slow or something? I said "stolen" because it was used earlier in different popular AVN and is quite memorable, but it was not stolen because as you were very observant CS's devs do not make their own music (as far as I know). It was just a simple observation, stop digging since there is nothing more to say about it than I already said. It is quite a unique melody, not some asset like "a park" scene which is used in like every game and I guess is just plain free park model or something.

Back to my question about self-voicing, I would appreciate any more info about it since I'm lazy AF and prefer using it over reading myself :coffee:
"Stolen" implies impropriety in using the music.

As the music is used under licence by both this game and CS there is no impropriety in it's use. That's like saying the movie Mamma Mia stole it's music from Priscilla: Queen of the Desert because they both used Abba songs.

It's someone else's "unique melody" and doesn't belong to Kentyrr and Stoya, just because they used it first doesn't mean no-one else can use it, you're digging the hole here no-one else.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
"Stolen" implies impropriety in using the music.

As the music is used under licence by both this game and CS there is no impropriety in it's use. That's like saying the movie Mamma Mia stole it's music from Priscilla: Queen of the Desert because they both used Abba songs.

It's someone else's "unique melody" and doesn't belong to Kentyrr and Stoya, just because they used it first doesn't mean no-one else can use it, you're digging the hole here no-one else.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Are you slow or something? I said "stolen" because it was used earlier in different popular AVN
Please, do not use this word
This is a very, very bad word
If you violate copyright or even accidentally use someone’s else content you may lose a lot of money
Even more money than you may earn from your own work that just reuses it

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Idk why people hate Miller so much. The dude isnt really kind, but he's like a bigger brother, trying to help the MC with the girls whenever he can
I get the feeling he sees himself in the mc which is why he tries to help him with the girls here and there. But is mostly an asshole.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Idk why people hate Miller so much. The dude isnt really kind, but he's like a bigger brother, trying to help the MC with the girls whenever he can
I am a big believer in Miller (the killer), to quote miller: Stick to your plan. Anticipate don't improvise. Trust no one. Never yield an advantage. Fuck only the redhead your paid to fuck.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes