4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Finally got around to playing the update and did a replay man I cant decide who is the best girl for me.
Mia - I want to say she is the best for MC cause they are old friends and she clearly loves him but the others are good 2.
Eve - I just want to be there for her and comfort here plus her sexy goth look is hot
Bree - What can I say I'm a man of culture I see a hot read head I follow that path. But boy did I not expect her to have that innocent vibe and she just makes me want to get to know her even more.
Sophie - only one im not sure about as of yet she is hot and that pool scene and backstory was decent but doesnt grab my attention as much as Bree and Eve.
Eve.jpg

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I know what you mean. I did play through it for each path but the last updated was like a Miller focused one. It's already to the point where you may as well be an employee at this "camp" with all of the work your doing to get the place ready for everyone else.

It may be a 2 hr~ update but well over half of that is spent away from the main cast again. Just to be forced into some corrupted cops game. It's been less than a day and they are using you as a mule without knowing so much as your name.
Maybe this has turned into a gay game and by the end of the week we'll have Douchebag McDouche wearing skimpy leather, walking him on a leash and using a riding crop on his ass for pissing on the carpet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It has been said previously, but I am fairly positive the real story here is what is going on with Miller (the hot cop, the school, the strip club, and one very hot store attendant). This isn't just a simple beautiful woman fest at art camp story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It has been said previously, but I am fairly positive the real story here is what is going on with Miller (the hot cop, the school, the strip club, and one very hot store attendant). This isn't just a simple beautiful woman fest at art camp story.
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:
Don't take my post as a serious post. I was being facetious.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Love the attached graphic :LOL: .
I agree with your analysis. Something is definitely fishy. I'm not sure the policewomen is interested is Miller's illegal activities, there is more going on there. I do love a good mystery.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I never said it was just a bunch of pretty faces and an art camp. But that doesn't change the fact that it hasn't had a thing to do with either of them really. At this point everyone in the banner image is little more than a side character. I'm not just talking about the story, the lewd content as well, or lack there of. They have fuck all to do with the plot and unless it's just some random piece of strange the "adult" content is lacking in my opinion. Or just way out of left field like with Mia. You spend almost no amount of time with her but she is the one that get an actual scene that isn't brought to an abrupt stop for whatever reason the devs have thought up.

As for the art camp, there has been zero art. The entire experience has been paperwork, exercise and doing household chores. Sprinkled with the occasional dip in the pool and watching TV. It just feels like something they thought up for a reason to bring everyone together.

I'm aware there is a "main" plot but the way it has been handled feel pretty forced to me. The last outing with Miller in particular was just kind of lumped there just to make the story progress. The pacing is still pretty terrible and anyone with an IQ over a goldfish would know that the whole situation was very suspect. But you have no choice but to go along with it. I'm not trying to neg the game but it feels unorganized to me right now.

Reactions: hawk784563

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
As for the art camp, there has been zero art. The entire experience has been paperwork, exercise and doing household chores. Sprinkled with the occasional dip in the pool and watching TV. It just feels like something they thought up for a reason to bring everyone together.
Ah but you see, the camp is filled with art! All of these beautiful girls are empty canvases that are painting a story and it's up to the MC to put in the work and embellish the path. With each conversation getting to know them brings you closer to stroking the metaphorical brush that will ultimately craft a finishing masterpiece. This has been your art project all along.

1700146880531.png

Everyone has their favorites and it has been so hard for me so far, but I think I will go down this path and I know I won't regret it. She will be my masterpiece.

8696zw.gif

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
They have been at the camp location for less than a day. They had to move in and get settled, then had two team-building/introductory sessions and also eat. Not a lot of time to do actual art, which was said to begin the next day.

Plus MC had up to two separate photo sessions with attendees (Bree and Eve) so art was being done by him. We don't know if any of the others did any drawing in their sketchbooks or other personal art activities while MC was being dragged all over the county by Miller.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
They have been at the camp location for less than a day. They had to move in and get settled, then had two team-building/introductory sessions and also eat. Not a lot of time to do actual art, which was said to begin the next day.

Plus MC had up to two separate photo sessions with attendees (Bree and Eve) so art was being done by him. We don't know if any of the others did any drawing in their sketchbooks or other personal art activities while MC was being dragged all over the county by Miller.
That was my whole point. There has been a huge focus on the MC being forced into activities with Miller and him having to take care of the whole place instead of actually attending the camp or getting to know anyone who is not in Millers' inner circle.

Reactions: hawk784563

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That was my whole point. There has been a huge focus on the MC being forced into activities with Miller and him having to take care of the whole place instead of actually attending the camp or getting to know anyone who is not in Millers' inner circle.
I've attended and been a counselor or adult leader at multiple different summer camps. You never do core activities the first day as you are getting people set up, doing introductory and team-building activities and getting them fed then put to bed. Core activities start the next day. What they are doing isn't unusual.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've attended and been a counselor or adult leader at multiple different summer camps. You never do core activities the first day as you are getting people set up, doing introductory and team-building activities and getting them fed then put to bed. Core activities start the next day. What they are doing isn't unusual.
That's all well and good but is it common practice to have the participants secure their own sleeping quarter and buy groceries for the counselors and other attendees as well as doing light carpentry work and being at the beck and call of the concealers personal needs? Just saying, that's not how any camp I've ever been to has been operated.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's all well and good but is it common practice to have the participants secure their own sleeping quarter and buy groceries for the counselors and other attendees as well as doing light carpentry work and being at the beck and call of the concealers personal needs? Just saying, that's not how any camp I've ever been to has been operated.
Being allowed to find your own place to sleep isn't that big of a deal, happens at a lot of camps and particularly since these are all adults they should be able to be trusted with working that out themselves. For the rest, if you read the story you would know that the original location for the camp was yanked out from under Kate at the last minute. Many attendees decided not to come, but she was able to host the ones who did at her home. She and Miller are still scrambling to get things set up, and Miller is only semi-competent at best and can't be trusted to complete even the simplest task. Kate is finding she can rely on MC who is a nice guy and seems to have his act together (compared with Miller and Mike).

Reactions: Nurikabe

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Rosewood is fictional.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
While some of the activities feel normal for day 1 summer camp stuff, I think there are way too many events happening in one day, especially with some of the travel time involved. Does anyone have a timeline of this first day?
Yeah it's way too much to happen in one day. The strip club trip should have waited until the next day at least. Most likely the devs wanted to satisfy the crowd clamoring for sex scenes in this long-awaited update so had to shoehorn in the back alley and VIP room scenes to shut them up.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah while I have no issue with all the events that happened so far. But what I do think is a negative is the pacing because it has only been 1 day so far in the game and alot that would of happened of the course of 2-3 days has happened. Tho it's kind of easy to judge something that isnt even completed. Maybe my thoughts will change down the road after many updates but that's just how I see things as of now.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
If one has to choose between a timeline pacing vs giving sex scenes when there is a protracted release period between updates - sex scenes are the right choice.

Especially in an adult game.

Otherwise it would be like a murder mystery story without any dead bodies.

OTOH - if updates hit every 3-4 months then pacing plays a larger role.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes