4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There is a new poll for Mia's outfit:

I like all the options, but if I have to choose one I'd choose option #1, black is always a great option imo.
No1 for me but really, she looks great in all of them.

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023

I like all the options, but if I have to choose one I'd choose option #1, black is always a great option imo.
#1 and #2 for me, #2 really looks like like smth Mia would wear, it suits her.
Edit: and as Robin312 said, #2 goes well with her skin tone.

Reactions: robin312

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wow, a third task with Miller?! I am romancing this guy faster than any of the girls! Thanks Ms. Hill!

View attachment 3090470
This grown ass man needs help hanging some lightbulbs. :KEK:
I swear if you ask me to help this muthfucka one more time...

View attachment 3090489
Yeah. I stopped playing the first trip we had to go get food. Fuckin Douchebag McDouche.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He just helped me out with the girls giving me the credit and my genuine reaction was :

View attachment 3090512

You ain't foolin anybody. I will still tap Ms. Hill, nice try distracting me boy.
I'll get back to the game at some point. Just not really feelin any of the girls right now. They're hot though. I did like the chick's ass that gave us her business card. But that's about it.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I'll get back to the game at some point. Just not really feelin any of the girls right now. They're hot though. I did like the chick's ass that gave us her business card. But that's about it.
I thought you beat the game already and got the happiest ending by choosing "Stay back on the train" ;)

Reactions: pwened

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah. I stopped playing the first trip we had to go get food. Fuckin Douchebag McDouche.
I know what you mean. I did play through it for each path but the last updated was like a Miller focused one. It's already to the point where you may as well be an employee at this "camp" with all of the work your doing to get the place ready for everyone else.

It may be a 2 hr~ update but well over half of that is spent away from the main cast again. Just to be forced into some corrupted cops game. It's been less than a day and they are using you as a mule without knowing so much as your name.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Finally got around to playing the update and did a replay man I cant decide who is the best girl for me.
Mia - I want to say she is the best for MC cause they are old friends and she clearly loves him but the others are good 2.
Eve - I just want to be there for her and comfort here plus her sexy goth look is hot
Bree - What can I say I'm a man of culture I see a hot read head I follow that path. But boy did I not expect her to have that innocent vibe and she just makes me want to get to know her even more.
Sophie - only one im not sure about as of yet she is hot and that pool scene and backstory was decent but doesnt grab my attention as much as Bree and Eve.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know what you mean. I did play through it for each path but the last updated was like a Miller focused one. It's already to the point where you may as well be an employee at this "camp" with all of the work your doing to get the place ready for everyone else.

It may be a 2 hr~ update but well over half of that is spent away from the main cast again. Just to be forced into some corrupted cops game. It's been less than a day and they are using you as a mule without knowing so much as your name.
Maybe this has turned into a gay game and by the end of the week we'll have Douchebag McDouche wearing skimpy leather, walking him on a leash and using a riding crop on his ass for pissing on the carpet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You say that, meanwhile me:

View attachment 3090562
:ROFLMAO:

Artein

Jul 5, 2017

Can someone post it with more pixels?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
black is always a great option
Is that a fucking knife in her back left side pocket? and yes, black is always better. I'd like to see her start to dress in black, black nails, make-up? maybe, just everything black, showing her love for the dark side and becoming a character who doesn't give a fuck.

*Mia spots the MC with some other characters*

Mia - Hey my love *grabs his face and makes out hard to the fucking core and sits on his lap, while shooting daggers at all the other LI's*

Some shit like that lol I just woke up, ignore my lack of trying.

i hope this Lady in Black will come to me one morning, one lonely Sunday morning...
In your dreams she can.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes