4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just finished the recent update.
Every LI looks much better than before, though I feel that they're starting to look the same. Jenni looks like a blonde Sophie to me.
I feel this game is similar to Dreamland with Dreamland being a dark mirror version of Summer Heat. Though the ending of this update may change that.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It's amazing how she can look like a smug predator, absolutely confident, looking at meat. And those rare cute little smiles of hers. This girl knows how to play these games. But at the same time, she shows that she is vulnerable when she cries because of some nonsense on the social network.
Are we men ? Can we do that? I don't know.
I hope the authors will not spoil anything further in the character of this character.
And we will see more

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's amazing how she can look like a smug predator, absolutely confident, looking at meat. And those rare cute little smiles of hers. This girl knows how to play these games. But at the same time, she shows that she is vulnerable when she cries because of some nonsense on the social network.
Are we men ? Can we do that? I don't know.
I hope the authors will not spoil anything further in the character of this character.
And we will see more
I don't see what you see. I see a sad and broken girl dying inside, all while wearing the mask of "I don't give a shit".

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If the world wasn't filled with so many shallow people, maybe it wouldn't happen that much, or at all. But, in this world, you have to look good/hot etc before many people would even bother giving you the time of day, especially to end up with you.
He said, as if he would actually play an AVN filled with regular ass next door Karens :WeSmart:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I don't see what you see. I see a sad and broken girl dying inside, all while wearing the mask of "I don't give a shit".
It's sad if it's true. But her abilities are impressive. And I'm ready to fall in love even with a mask of indifference. But let's see what the authors will do and thank you for giving me the opportunity to look at it from such an angle.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's sad if it's true. But her abilities are impressive. And I'm ready to fall in love even with a mask of indifference. But let's see what the authors will do and thank you for giving me the opportunity to look at it from such an angle.
No worries. I actually hope I'm wrong. I'm old and can just be seeing things differently.

Reactions: Ass prefer

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That is what I see as well. I'm attracted to her mystery and beauty, but cautious of her brokenness at the same time. It usually ends up in heart break with broken women.
I see that brokenness and I am all in! Not like I could ever rank ANY of the women in the whole game (minus one). But that broken girl thing works! On top of that, she is crazy beautiful and just needs to know that there is someone who is real, loving, and doesn't want to hurt or use her, she will be my favorite to date based on interest. But looks? Like I said. Forget it. No way to rank that many gorgeous women.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes