4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I see that brokenness and I am all in! Not like I could ever rank ANY of the women in the whole game (minus one). But that broken girl thing works! On top of that, she is crazy beautiful and just needs to know that there is someone who is real, loving, and doesn't want to hurt or use her, she will be my favorite to date based on interest. But looks? Like I said. Forget it. No way to rank that many gorgeous women.
Perfectooo ;):giggle:(y)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if i can't have Joanne, it could be a possibility. But so could any of the others. Or maybe I'll be a manwhore and bang everyone. :ROFLMAO:
but sir I already said that " But Sophie is another story and OFC ;) " and by OFC ;) I mean that Joanne is another story also. , and Sorry I am sure that :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Her eyes radiate the deepest sadness from all the misery,
all the bullying she has experienced in her young life.

To the outside world she acts like the rough tough girl,
but inside she is the little heartbroken broken girl without any self-confidence,
not a single drop of hope for the future,
she has no dreams at all,an empty black heart...

This beautiful girl needs someone who will give her the true protection,
real warm love and the most wonderful attention she deserves,
so that she will blossom again and flare up like the friskiest,
cutest angel at her rebirth !!
Captura_de_tela_2023-10-16_180611.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Her eyes radiate the deepest sadness from all the misery,
all the bullying she has experienced in her young life.

To the outside world she acts like the rough tough girl,
but inside she is the little heartbroken broken girl without any self-confidence,
not a single drop of hope for the future,
she has no dreams at all,an empty black heart...

This beautiful girl needs someone who will give her the true protection,
real warm love and the most wonderful attention she deserves,
so that she will blossom again and flare up like the friskiest,
cutest angel at her rebirth !!
View attachment 3087332
For as low as $10,000 US a month, you can make this girl's dreams of happiness come true. :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I see that brokenness and I am all in! Not like I could ever rank ANY of the women in the whole game (minus one). But that broken girl thing works! On top of that, she is crazy beautiful and just needs to know that there is someone who is real, loving, and doesn't want to hurt or use her, she will be my favorite to date based on interest. But looks? Like I said. Forget it. No way to rank that many gorgeous women.
Why am I not surprised the most broken is the one you are most attracted too Nurikabe? LMAO. I always rank on overall appeal hence why I rank Sophie as No1, Mia at No2 and this beauty as No3.

While her brokenness is intoxicating, it also sets off my alarm bells. How broken is she? Brokenness is attractive to a point, until you realise they are so broken they have destroyed your life. OR she is only a little broken and she can turn your life in to something amazing. Its a fine line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Why am I not surprised the most broken is the one you are most attracted too Nurikabe? LMAO. I always rank on overall appeal hence why I rank Sophie as No1, Mia at No2 and this beauty as No3.

While her brokenness is intoxicating, it also sets off my alarm bells. How broken is she? Brokenness is attractive to a point, until you realise they are so broken they have destroyed your life. OR she is only a little broken and she can turn your life in to something amazing. Its a fine line.
Fortunately, I think she is just traumatized and done dealing with her family members' addiction to drugs. Having been there myself, and escaped to camps and summer employment to avoid it, she just wants to get away. I don't think the devs would risk making the addiction her own or even a physical abuse situation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes