4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I feel he is more like a father or he is trying to be a father, maybe he lost his son
Lol, I was about to say "he's kinda like a father figure, he is trying to help the MC tap some ass because he seems like he is clueless about the ladies" etc.

But I also agree with some about too much time with him. Are they trying to make us bond with him because something might happen to him? or did Miller know a kid/have a son and something bad happened to him?

Does Ms. Hill know something? she is also trying to make us spend too much time with him or just wants to get us away from the girls... idk. Just a bunch of assumptions/ideas/thoughts/thinking until we get another update or so, to give us more info about what the fuck is up.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think after seeing the MC with all the beautiful women, Mia knows she has to step up her game and push hard, especially after seeing him kiss Sophie. Having a sex scene didn't bother me. But having her go from a supposed inexperienced girl to an advanced blowjob and swallowing felt very contrived. It would have been better if she had tried the blowjob, he came and she ran to the bathroom to spit it out.

The first day pacing wasn't a problem for me until the strip club scene. That easily could have been added to the next night. Of course, the plot is about whatever is going on with this strip club, Miller, and the cop. So pushing to get into it was most likely what the author was thinking.

As the whole camp got moved to the family home and there were a number of last-minute changes, it isn't difficult to imagine that Katie and Miller need help setting things up, getting food, and arranging sleeping accommodations. We are missing some key pieces still. So we don't know exactly why everything is happening the way it is. No doubt, this will come out soon enough.

There is always a mixture of experience and motivation at a place like this summer camp. You get the experienced girl, the girl who wants to lose her virginity, the girl who wants to beat out the competition, and the girl who stands in the background and watches or wants nothing to do with the drama. Apparently, the best friend is going to be the comic relief that the girls can't stand and he apparently has no interest in some of the hottest women ever created. It will be interesting to see how that is handled or if it is left at that and ignored.

The older, experienced women who are going for a well-built teenager trope relies on the small-town, no-good man available scheme. Problems with timing and plot are magically covered up by the fact that the women are all incredibly hot and I am too distracted to really care!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This talk about Miller got me wondering something and I admit there is nothing to back this theory up and it is pretty out there. But I wonder if Miller could be the MC's father and the MC doesn't recognize him. Cause if I recall correctly didn't the MC say something like he hasn't seen his father in a very long time basically he left him and his mother and only cares about his new family.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This talk about Miller got me wondering something and I admit there is nothing to back this theory up and it is pretty out there. But I wonder if Miller could be the MC's father and the MC doesn't recognize him. Cause if I recall correctly didn't the MC say something like he hasn't seen his father in a very long time basically he left him and his mother and only cares about his new family.
I ask myself that too, we don't have any proofs yet but who knows :unsure:

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
MC definitely knows who his father is.
He even mentions that his father is now a married guy with kids, but his efforts to get his father to care about him and his mother as well have all been fruitless.
So no, Miller is not his father.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He even mentions that his father is now a married guy with kids, but his efforts to get his father to care about him and his mother have all been fruitless.
While my theory is probably wrong only reason I still think it's possible he might be his father is because yes he knows of his father. But when was the last time he has seen a picture of him. If it was at a young age I think it would be possible to not recognize him. Cause for all we know his mother told him about having kids with another family and not seeing a picture.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I get the feeling that Miller and Katie (and therefore Cassandra) are not that much older than the students at the camp. Katie, for example, is not nearly old enough to be the age of their mothers.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll start visually showing our progress, and the style we chose can be found in the image header above. We added multiple bars for the categories that are most relevant to show our progress. This style may change still, but we'll roll with it for a few weeks at least to get a feel for it.

The bars represent finished work, such as scenes written, sets designed and renders completed. And as always, these are rough estimations based on our current knowledge and estimations. The total numbers may increase or decrease as we progress deeper into the development cycle and things evolve.

The progress bar isn't everything we did this week. We also worked on a couple of sets, texture fixing, outfits for several characters, and bacon. We also found some great new shirt assets for Kate to... show off her assets. For some reason, casual shirts with a modest cleavage are hard to come by.

We also finished everything required for a memory flashback scene, this time for Player. The flashback for Sophie in CH05 was one of our favorites from a development perspective. We have many more flashbacks planned for the future for most of the characters in order to tell their stories.

Other news

Several polls ended today, including Sophie's outfit poll. The winning option is the Blue shirt! It was the clear favorite from the very beginning so this may not come as much of a surprise.

The monthly special poll has also ended, and the winner for November is Eve.

Last but not least, we posted Mia's outfit poll earlier this week. Unlike Sophie's poll, this will be a close one! There is currently a different option leading for every tier and the votes are very close. The Pink option does however seem to be leading, followed by Floral in second place, and Black in third. It could swing any way still.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
He even mentions that his father is now a married guy with kids, but his efforts to get his father to care about him and his mother as well have all been fruitless.
That´s right, maybe Miller finished fucking up his relation and broke his family, maybe Ms Hill knows this and that´s why she speaks good about Miller and try to bring them together :unsure: . That would explain why Miller is trying to pass time with Mc but this is only a crazy theory of mine without proofs so...:LOL:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes