4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Indeed that is my new fad for the moment.
I wonder what I will think of next?
Combine dirty panties with ear fucking with your tongue? you have her dirty panties in your mouth all the while you maneuver your tongue between the empty gaps in the panties and proceed to use your tongue to ear fuck. This way you get best of both worlds and feeling the fabric of the panties in your mouth

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You don't want to get Joshy started. He loves it all. Even wants his girls to spit in his mouth. :ROFLMAO:
Is he still talking about that? The update is getting closer, I can feel it. Whenever Joshy starts getting into that odd territory, we're usually only 2 to 3 months away at most. :LOL:

(Or maybe it's just been a couple months since I saw his uh ... "unique" posts.)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What if Eve makes out with Bree while I watch?
I would have to be careful not to bust a nut on my keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Just finished and really like it. I liked the use of the ambient noise, done better than in other games I've played, and the characters models and renders are very high quality. Hard to pick just one main girl, they're all pretty amazing. What's the usual update interval on this one? Does it get consistent updates?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished and really like it. I liked the use of the ambient noise, done better than in other games I've played, and the characters models and renders are very high quality. Hard to pick just one main girl, they're all pretty amazing. What's the usual update interval on this one? Does it get consistent updates?
Last update took some time...dev is changing how he does things and looking at a 4-5 month turnaround this time but we shall see. Expected around April hopefully.

Reactions: SpaOscar
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes