4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
" No, not with you and thanks for ruining coffee for me, you are very kind " :whistle::p:ROFLMAO:
but seriously, Mia remind me of that scene from Rocky 2.

" I saw that man getting beaten like no man beaten before, and He kept coming after You, we dont need this kind of man in our life "

That is Mia to me, She just keep coming after me :eek::ROFLMAO:
that is very true , So stay away of bad girls. :p:devilish:

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I see that the OP was updated on 5th of February, but i think the game version is the same i played before. Has an update been released?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll stop now
Is ok...

You're not the first to be mesmorised by my big shiny helmet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3399890

Soooooooooooooooooooopphhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll stop now
definitely absoulutely .....whatever
Sooooooooooooooooooooopppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE YOU :love::love::love::love::love:
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVE YOU :love::love::love::love::love:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes