4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
i've been visiting this thread for updates quite frequently for the past few weeks tbh, not expecting much but just hoping for an update. it's like i'm in denial and just can't wait to play and see eve. :sneaky:
Well, your heart is in the right place, but don't get your hopes up, there are still a few months until the next update.

dahyun56

Jul 13, 2022
No, about Claire. She's the one in the middle, and she hasn't showed up in the game yet. Not sure if she ever will, but I hope so. I want to bang all three sisters.
Maybe she´s dead, perhaps it has something to do with Miller strange attitude towards the co-pilot sit on the car.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Maybe she´s dead, perhaps it has something to do with Miller strange attitude towards the co-pilot sit on the car.
Well, statistically the seat next to the driver's seat is the least safe in the car :nerd:. But I don't think Miller cares that much about safety. All we have to do is wait for another update, hoping that it will cast the light on the mystery of Claire's fate.
Kate kinda implied she isn't around anymore. Her response when MC asked if she'll drop by for a visit: View attachment 3401020
Yeah, but one can hope, right? Maybe she just left and ghosted her. Alright, I'm coping lmao. I just want to fuck her too. Two sisters are not enough for MC's dick.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we focused on fixing some renders and making little improvements in the scenes. Nothing huge, but there's always something. There's rarely clothing poke-throughs anymore, which is great. That leaves us with more time to create morphs and details for the girls, enhancing those busty (and not-so-busty) fits even more!

We also continued making renders for the branching moments, as well as some post-processing. Some renders had to be remade to fix consistency issues. The previous update had a similar F-up that took a while to fix because it was a sneaky one and affected roughly 200 renders... and later a couple hundred more.

We scored some new SFX to play around with and hopefully include in this update. There are also some new songs we're considering.

Finally, we made a new icon for Summer Heat. This is part of the facelift we're giving the game, and it's a bit more... round. Curvy, even.

Other news

We've been continuing to work on the Android version, and damn, that text is small! Anyway, the next public version and the 0.6 release will both be available on Android to fill that void for the phone-gamer gang.

Founder tier has been discontinued. There might be new limited tiers in the future, but for now only 4 tiers remain for supporting the development of Summer Heat. We'd like to give an enormous thank you to all our supporters, past and present. Thank you for your support! ❤

We've also published the special render for February, featuring Mia. This special felt new and different somehow... maybe it was the lack of clothing, but regardless we enjoyed creating this scene for you all.

You can find Mia's specials right here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and thank you for reading!

Have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone possibly have and willing to share the February Special Render Extra that was for the Influencers tier?

Reactions: D-ricky

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we focused on fixing some renders and making little improvements in the scenes. Nothing huge, but there's always something. There's rarely clothing poke-throughs anymore, which is great. That leaves us with more time to create morphs and details for the girls, enhancing those busty (and not-so-busty) fits even more!

We also continued making renders for the branching moments, as well as some post-processing. Some renders had to be remade to fix consistency issues. The previous update had a similar F-up that took a while to fix because it was a sneaky one and affected roughly 200 renders... and later a couple hundred more.

We scored some new SFX to play around with and hopefully include in this update. There are also some new songs we're considering.

Finally, we made a new icon for Summer Heat. This is part of the facelift we're giving the game, and it's a bit more... round. Curvy, even.

Other news

We've been continuing to work on the Android version, and damn, that text is small! Anyway, the next public version and the 0.6 release will both be available on Android to fill that void for the phone-gamer gang.

Founder tier has been discontinued. There might be new limited tiers in the future, but for now only 4 tiers remain for supporting the development of Summer Heat. We'd like to give an enormous thank you to all our supporters, past and present. Thank you for your support! ❤

We've also published the special render for February, featuring Mia. This special felt new and different somehow... maybe it was the lack of clothing, but regardless we enjoyed creating this scene for you all.

You can find Mia's specials right here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and thank you for reading!

Have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx
Hello, paynne may I ask who is the girl from ur pfp?

Reactions: Nyeta
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes