4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I really don't understand why poor Helen gets bullied here. OK, she's not a 10 like Sophie, but at least she's an 8/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: "Download"
Sep 6, 2021
having yall argue like this over bree makes me think
I really don't understand why poor Helen gets bullied here. OK, she's not a 10 like Sophie, but at least she's an 8/10.
lol, she was the only one i missed out on unlocking images with, clicked on the gallery unlocker, and instantly regretted it

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
As someone who just picked this one up, Let me say the female models are great and the game so far has been pretty good.

Definitely looking forward to the future, I'm most interested in so far the potential backstory with Mia. From what they said about "last year" when something happened between them and it seemed she heavily implied that on his birthday she was the one he slept with but he was blacked out so he doesn't know, Either she took advantage of him being drunk to take a chance or she was drunk as well and it happened.

Reactions: Vopeco

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's still only about 6 months since the last update, right? I'd say anything between 6 and 7 months is the sweet spot, for sure. Anything longer and I just start losing interest and people start fighting in the thread lol.
Well, the arguments have already started. "Your girl is dumb." / "Nu uh! My girl is smart!" - "Your girl smells like rotten bacon!" / "No! Your girl smells like last weeks rotten garbage!"

So, update better hurry up and get here. :ROFLMAO:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
That's still only about 6 months since the last update, right? I'd say anything between 6 and 7 months is the sweet spot, for sure. Anything longer and I just start losing interest and people start fighting in the thread lol.
History always repeats itself, after the seventh month some will lose interest, others will go crazy, the beautiful question: "update?" every day, and some extremists ordering the admins to put [Abandoned] in the title and saying that they know a better VN that releases an update every 2 months with 2500 new renders.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
History always repeats itself, after the seventh month some will lose interest, others will go crazy, the beautiful question: "update?" every day, and some extremists ordering the admins to put [Abandoned] in the title and saying that they know a better VN that releases an update every 2 months with 2500 new renders.
Only the most steadfast and faithful will pass the hardest test, the test of time

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes