• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Guys I just had a thought.
What if Eve says she wants to wait until marriage to have sex.
Wouldn't that be awesome?

That would mean I can spend years getting to know her on an emotional level even before we make love for the first time.
Of course we will still cuddle in bed every night.
idk about no sex with Eve until marriage she is hot and all but she is no Bree, but I do want to get to know her first before we have sex for sure. Tho to be honest I kinda of feel this way about pretty much any LI in any AVN I rather get to know them first which is why I typically dislike LI that are easy of course there are a few exceptions. If it was Bree however I could put up with waiting till marriage cause I do want to get to know her more than the other girls though I very much doubt we are gonna get alot of time to get to know her before we do have sex with her in this game.

Reactions: Joshy92

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
And I know I already said it a while ago but I'm really upset with Mia.

I wanted my first time to be with Eve.
And Mia stole that from me.

I imagine every other guy would also be furious with her.
So I don't want to pile on the hate.

But Mia sweetie you have hurt my very soul.
Heresy, Mia deserves the first time and got what is rightfully hers

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She's a fictional character who doesn't exist it's perfectly ok if other people "claim" her lmao
it was a joke..... lol

To be a cuck? Well then that makes my job easier since you'll just be watching.
nah im not into the cuck stuff as much as he is. I'm just into all the romantic, hand holding, cuddling, head pats stuff.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes