4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Guys I just had a thought.
What if Eve says she wants to wait until marriage to have sex.
Wouldn't that be awesome?

That would mean I can spend years getting to know her on an emotional level even before we make love for the first time.
Of course we will still cuddle in bed every night.
If she isn't going to have sex with you before marriage she isn't going to sleep with you before marriage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If she isn't going to have sex with you before marriage she isn't going to sleep with you before marriage :ROFLMAO:
Did you ever watch "The Patriot"? There was an old tradition where a young man courting a young woman would spend the night with her, but her mom would basically sew him into a sheet so that they couldn't get up to anything (well, unless the girl was good enough to sew him back into the sheet in the dark and they could be quiet enough that her momma and a well armed dad listening outside the door all night, couldn't hear them).

Maybe Joshy wants to bring back such traditions? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you a chick?
nah i'm a dude just different taste / preferences for different people. When I was high school - my early 20's I probably wouldn't of been into the stuff so much that makes me sounds like a chick. Only the last 5-8 years I want to say my preferences changed to where I preferred all that romantic stuff that might make me seem / sound like a chick.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Did you ever watch "The Patriot"? There was an old tradition where a young man courting a young woman would spend the night with her, but her mom would basically sew him into a sheet so that they couldn't get up to anything (well, unless the girl was good enough to sew him back into the sheet in the dark and they could be quiet enough that her momma and a well armed dad listening outside the door all night, couldn't hear them).

Maybe Joshy wants to bring back such traditions? :unsure:
I did see that movie but they wasn't in the same bed not even in same room, but maybe it a tradition that should be brought back for Joshy

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes