4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
I cannot for the life of me understand what the in game explanation was for the mc getting in the car with Miller to go to the club either time. Four car rides with this dude on day 1 is a bit much.
Ms. Hill wants all men out of the house for as long as possible

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I have not played this yet maybe i will one day but from the looks of the images i have scene of eve i like her alot she has those dominant eyes she is gorgeous. Sadly there is no femdom with her but i am fine with that, I know its not in the taglist but i can imagine what could be with her :love: (y)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I have not played this yet maybe i will one day but from the looks of the images i have scene of eve i like her alot she has those dominant eyes she is gorgeous. Sadly there is no femdom with her but i am fine with that, I know its not in the taglist but i can imagine what could be with her :love: (y)
Hmm, I never thought about who would dominate sex with her. It's interesting.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hmm, I never thought about who would dominate sex with her. It's interesting.
With my submissive mind i wouldnt mind any girl to dominate me in this game but my favourite would be eve she just looks dominant with those sexy eyes she has. It would be nice to have some femdom with her but again it is not in the tags so im ok with it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes