4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
would be interesting if eve turns out to be a cuckquean at the end, would give a readon to add endless radiant fuck quests to the game
I´m not sure what idea call me more, Eve as a Mistress or Eve as a cuckquean :unsure: :p,one extreme or the other...
I don't know about Eve (I can see it tbh, she seems pretty kinky). Mia however makes great cuckquean material. The girl is up for anything as long as it makes MC happy. Like, her getting cucked by Bree and Sophie. Even better both at the same time. That would be the best. Imagine Mia's face in the corner.
screenshot0014.png
Poor ol' Mia. :BootyTime:
screenshot0010.png
:LUL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about Eve (I can see it tbh, she seems pretty kinky). Mia however makes great cuckquean material. The girl is up for anything as long as it makes MC happy. Like, her getting cucked by Bree and Sophie. Even better both at the same time. That would be the best. Imagine Mia's face in the corner.
View attachment 3442837
View attachment 3442848
I can honestly seeing Mia being a cuckqueen , in a throuple even a harem. She comes a across as someone who is jealous yet wants to be with the MC no matter what to me.

Reactions: mostwanted8

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3442837
View attachment 3442848
Hell yeah! I didn´t remember Mia, she indeed is the perfect cuckquean, and if Mia is our cuckquean then Eve need to be the mistress, just for having the greater amount of kinks in the game :LOL: :rolleyes:

View attachment 3443014

I'll gladly do whatever it takes to hurt her feelings, and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.
giphy.gif
What did Mia to you for you being like that with her buddy :oops::ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn't give her the pleasure. She deserves to get cock slapped for making Eve cry.
It's not about giving her pleasure ;) Eve should grab hold of MC's dick and cockslap her herself repeatedly as they dominate her :sneaky:
Beside, she's an insta thot, good to look at, but probably fucked by a camel already
I don't discriminate like that when it comes to sex. :BootyTime:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
You don't seem to discriminate at all when it comes to sex lmaoi, except Helen maybe
Dude :LOL: I will discriminate if we're talking appearence. Plus Helen's not right in the head :eek: Nah, I say we hook her up with Mike. Hopefully they'll wander off in the woods and get slaughtered by wendigos. Talk about a good ending :cool:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 3442837
View attachment 3442848

So much choice, so little time 1710505381247.gif

All I can say is:
(m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=tGcwCbzz8DteTUKz)12.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes