4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There actually nothing really wrong with the pace, if you didn't keep in mind that it had only been one day.
Yes, Mia had sucked him off, but they'd known each other a long time, so maybe she'd been planning it for a long time and was looking for the moment.
With Sophie it had only been a kiss...
Bree was ready to show her hairbrush, but she's curious and open-minded, so okay ...
The only thing that surprised me was Eve's behavior. I thought she would be more private and the whole dick showing scene seemed kind of weird.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Private, you say? Like shy? or careful? In a sense, everything was private, it was happening in her room where there was no one but them

• Haha
Reactions: wizardcock

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
There actually nothing really wrong with the pace, if you didn't keep in mind that it had only been one day.
Yes, Mia had sucked him off, but they'd known each other a long time, so maybe she'd been planning it for a long time and was looking for the moment.
Bree was ready to show her hairbrush, but she's curious and open-minded, so okay ...
The only thing that surprised me was Eve's behavior. I thought she would be more private and the whole dick showing scene seemed kind of weird.
I also get the feeling that Mia is the girl the MC hooked up with but cant remember from his birthday. Would explain why she was so fast to suck his dick.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I also get the feeling that Mia is the girl the MC hooked up with but cant remember from his birthday. Would explain why she was so fast to suck his dick.
"Would explain why she was so fast to suck his dick"
It sounds funny, let's investigate

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, a little too fast for Eve, but i think her personality is like that, like she takes what she wants without ask,more or less :unsure:
But yeah, was a surprise that she wanted the Mc to cum for her like that (I don´t complain anyway :LOL:)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
maybe we'll see a flashback and there'll be an explanation.I remember there was a preview that looked like a flashback.

Yeah, a little too fast for Eve, but i think her personality is like that, like she takes what she wants without ask,more or less :unsure:
But yeah, was a surprise that she wanted the Mc to cum for her like that (I don´t complain anyway :LOL:)
on the other hand, the most important thing for Eve is the issue of trust. We haven't seen any signs of her being super modest about sex before so... why not. the other thing is that it's not gonna be easy to "save a bullets" to show "explosion" for her

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
is there a gallery issue, i did the texting with "car lady" and got photos from her but they don't show up in the gallery.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Who else wants to fuck this chick's brains out?
View attachment 3439712 I'll be very disappointed if I don't get to. Something about bitchy girls :devilish: Even better if Eve assisted her. If you know what I mean :sneaky:

Such a good actress.
:BootyTime:
Normally id pass when there is plenty of good options like Bree but as a one time fuck id love it for a manwhore save considering how bitchy she was just for looking at her for a second.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes