4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yes,very good game !!(y)(y)
The mc is brutally raped in the middle of the night by an obsessed yandere,
he is cheated and cucked by all the girls,
after which he builds a beautiful relationship with Helen,
who also cheats on him with the biggest BBC's she can find !!
I like your ability to build fantasies, which is why I signed up for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
next year is the update in which mia starts killing all girls that are better than her
So, all girls die...and then there is Helen, which will probably murdered because she was caught spying on Mia's killing spree...quite the grimdark development :coffee:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, all girls die...and then there is Helen, which will probably murdered because she was caught spying on Mia's killing spree...quite the grimdark development :coffee:
Nahhh, Helen is the real mastermind, Mia is the gofer.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And where do we get the crane to lift that body?
True, that is a problem...so another sad victim of the local wendigos, i'm sure they appreciate a victim with some meat on the bones.
lemme have this
No :coffee:
big titty art teacher's boyfriend who then fucks everyone senseless
If anything it is Miller who gets fucked senseless by the guys who own him. But hey he can have Helen for all i care, don't think anyone would miss her.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The pacing is bad and the MC is awkward and has no personality. Despite that the game is good overall.
Mike is obnoxious as hell though. I can't stand the guy as it is, I'd gladly shut him up if I could.
Also, Miller helping out the MC with the girls is weird and unwarranted. He's the father figure the MC needs I guess, which is lame, but whatever. I'd rather have Miller leave the MC to his own devices or be able to decline his help. I'm more into independent protagonists who don't need or want help myself though, so maybe that's just me.
Not sure if anyone has addressed this already, but something which makes little sense is how quickly Eve opens up to the MC.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
Mind you, this is their second time talking (the first one shouldn't even count). Sure, Eve is awkward and pretty direct, but you don't disclose that stuff so lightly to a stranger. Maybe she wanted to get it off her chest and she felt like she could trust him. I don't know, just another example of poor pacing to me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The pacing is bad and the MC is awkward and has no personality. Despite that the game is good overall.
Mike is obnoxious as hell though. I can't stand the guy as it is, I'd gladly shut him up if I could.
Also, Miller helping out the MC with the girls is weird and unwarranted. He's the father figure the MC needs I guess, which is lame, but whatever. I'd rather have Miller leave the MC to his own devices or be able to decline his help. I'm more into independent protagonists who don't need or want help myself though, so maybe that's just me.
Not sure if anyone has addressed this already, but something which makes little sense is how quickly Eve opens up to the MC.
View attachment 3436824
View attachment 3436825
View attachment 3436830
Mind you, this is their second time talking (the first one shouldn't even count). Sure, Eve is awkward and pretty direct, but you don't disclose that stuff so lightly to a stranger. Maybe she wanted to get it off her chest and she felt like she could trust him. I don't know, just another example of poor pacing to me.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 3436824
View attachment 3436825
View attachment 3436830
She's been sarcastic here. Sure there's pacing issues but not with that exchange.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3436824
View attachment 3436825
View attachment 3436830
I agree the pacing is the worst part of this but what I think you failed to point what makes the pacing so bad is some of the interactions come across as we spent more than 1 day with the girls. If the game we had 3-5 days go by the pacing would of felt so much better with the interactions to mee. Now for that to happen more content would of needed to be created otherwise it would of felt barley happened in that time frame.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes