4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey, she deserves it after the shit she pulled :whistle:
well, not arguing with that at all....but you saw the shitshow when you didn't actually really do anything rofl....can you imagine the fallout if you did!

Still, you know what they say about crazy....good time always guaranteed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah, a little too fast for Eve, but i think her personality is like that, like she takes what she wants without ask,more or less :unsure:
But yeah, was a surprise that she wanted the Mc to cum for her like that (I don´t complain anyway :LOL:)
They're also written to where being honest with her is the best policy. More often then not if you lie or try to play off being around the other girls (even with intentions towards her) shes not as open, where as if you were honest about it she'll even get in on the jokes about it too. We'll see if that continues in future updates.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well, not arguing with that at all....but you saw the shitshow when you didn't actually really do anything rofl....can you imagine the fallout if you did!
Sure that is a possibility, on the other hand, if they all think that was some sextape from her...it's worth a shot.
If not we probably need a favour of officer Lainy.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Heh yeaaaahhhh....even if that included the best head in the world...I'm not sure her favours are actually very favourable lol.
Lol, yeah not really...seeing we are already in some shit without even getting a favour.
Maybe if sell out Miller in some way (which i wouldn't mind), but yeah, not someone i would want to owe something.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, she also deserves to be fucked in the ass, hard.
Then after we are finished with her we can make some nice pics of her and post it :devilish:
I like the way you think :sneaky:

Still, you know what they say about crazy....good time always guaranteed ;)
No worries. She secretly wants that shit. Look at how she reacts to the MC when he confronts her.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png She's just putting up a fight cause it's hotter that way. Besides, any publicity is good publicity. That's what her followers really want to see anyway. :WeSmart:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
which is why she is reserved for manwhore only playthroughs for me if you can bang her later.
Nah, simply on the Eve path, getting some sweet revenge. I imagine Eve wants to join the party and gets her strap on ready so she and the MC can destroy the bitch together :whistle:

After that they can go back to handholding and cuddling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sep 6, 2021
  • Thinking Face

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
would be interesting if eve turns out to be a cuckquean at the end, would give a readon to add endless radiant fuck quests to the game
I´m not sure what idea call me more, Eve as a Mistress or Eve as a cuckquean :unsure: :p,one extreme or the other...

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes