4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
The girls are interested in him because he is hot. That's how it goes. Well, that might be hard to understand for the average f95 user, me included
Why would it be hard to understand? it happens in life daily. Almost everyone is shallow as hell. No one will give you the time of day if you don't look good/decent to them, especially if you like someone that is way out of your "league". What league? the shallow league.

Plus, this is a game, of course all the ladies want him and want to jump his bones.

How do you think guys have one night stands? The world works differently for good looking people. This is a way to experience it
I'd say guys and girls, cause they have one-night stands too. The world works differently for the "good looking" and the rich. You can also buy yourself a one-night stand lol. Don't even need to look good, just have a ton of money.

I play for story and nothing else.
Press X to doubt.

List all the AVN games you played/play that just have story and nothing else. I mean, if the "story" is all you care for, this list should have nothing but story focused games with no sex action. Read a book, if story is all you want.

For those who played this, do you recommend this game?
Yeah.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
List all the AVN games you played/play that just have story and nothing else. I mean, if the "story" is all you care for, this list should have nothing but story focused games with no sex action. Read a book, if story is all you want.
There are those they don't care about lewds on site believe it or not I am one of those people. Now I don't play for story first for me the most important thing is character / relationship building I want to actually feel like I get to know a LI more than have sex with them. That is just a bonus for me and the least important thing for I could care less about. I have played AVN's that I got bored with because I thought it had to many lewds. Now that doesn't mean I won't play an AVN that feels like it's more about lewds AVN here and there for fun to change things up once in awhile but not often.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Lol seen it all people going back and forth over height what will be next
Guys, I think we found the manlet :cautious: :Kappa:
Are you guys really talking about eve being a domme? It feels more like the opposite to me, imo non of the girls in this avn gives off any dom vibes
Just keep screwing with Mia's feelings and soon enough you will find yourself locked in a sex dungeon:BootyTime:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
seriously why does miller take him to the strip club twice on day 1. Why.
He took him to a strip mall once, then to a strip club twice. Next day he will take him to a strip mine 3 times. I sense a pattern.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes