4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
I think in the modern world no one's figure is needed at all
brother, no one will believe you that you have a father, especially since he took you to the club
:)
U high?

Anyway, Lainey gives MC all the drinks, buys him the lapdance, and gives him the money because he (literally asked for money lmao) is close to Miller, and she probably wants to use MC to spy on Miller for her, and alternatively she can use it to coerce MC. Since it wouldn't be illogical of her to assume, that MC and Miller are close, it wouldn't be illogical to then try to use this as leverage against Miller should it be necessary.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
U high?

Anyway, Lainey gives MC all the drinks, buys him the lapdance, and gives him the money because he (literally asked for money lmao) is close to Miller, and she probably wants to use MC to spy on Miller for her, and alternatively she can use it to coerce MC. Since it wouldn't be illogical of her to assume, that MC and Miller are close, it wouldn't be illogical to then try to use this as leverage against Miller should it be necessary.
i like your nickname bro

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I want to see Eve in a bikini and swimming in the pool so far Sophie has got all the sexy scenes and that's totally unfair.
I'll be honest if I did see Eve in the pool I would probably cum in my pants straight away.
Can you imagine Eve , Bree and Sophie all in really sexy bikini's in middle of the pool ( Bree Topless, maybe all three) all pushed up against each other and then they all have one big three way long sexy kiss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can you imagine Eve , Bree and Sophie all in really sexy bikini's in middle of the pool ( Bree Topless, maybe all three) all pushed up against each other and then they all have one big three way long sexy kiss.
I would throw Sophie out and put Mia in instead.
But yes I would like to see the girls kissing each other but only if they want to.
And only if it was a choice.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
How do you think guys have one night stands? The world works differently for good looking people. This is a way to experience it
As a formerly "good-looking person" who has had many "one night stands" all I can say is that this game, nor any other AVN I've tried out, do not in any way reproduce the experience of emptiness, guilt, awkwardness, and confusion that the experience usually entails. AVN's are good at completely escaping reality (if done well) not reproducing it, although there are pieces of some AVNs where the dialogue was so right on and accurate that my guts turned, but those cases are rare.

This AVN is one of those few and far between that seems to understand "beauty," as an aesthetic concern, not just a "content standard," as well as understanding at least something about how women exist in the real world-- enough at least to make you want to experience more of it.

Especially in contrast to what I call mannequin simulators, the bulk of AVNs being those sorts of experiences. Not necessarily wrong; whatever gets you off-- but also quite forgettable for the most part.

Sep 2, 2020
As a formerly "good-looking person" who has had many "one night stands" all I can say is that this game, nor any other AVN I've tried out, do not in any way reproduce the experience of emptiness, guilt, awkwardness, and confusion that the experience usually entails. AVN's are good at completely escaping reality (if done well) not reproducing it, although there are pieces of some AVNs where the dialogue was so right on and accurate that my guts turned, but those cases are rare.

This AVN is one of those few and far between that seems to understand "beauty," as an aesthetic concern, not just a "content standard," as well as understanding at least something about how women exist in the real world-- enough at least to make you want to experience more of it.

Especially in contrast to what I call mannequin simulators, the bulk of AVNs being those sorts of experiences. Not necessarily wrong; whatever gets you off-- but also quite forgettable for the most part.
nah you still good looking king
full homo

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
well honestly, i think mia is hotter than sophie, if i were to want more content for this game, it would be more mia content preferably more seductive animations.
It´s totally fine, i just make jokes about that but i´m not the type of guy who fights for the Npc´s girls :LOL:
And well, Mia is hot indeed... And that blowjob from her was amazing

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I dont see Mia as a love interest for me to me she is just a good first id choose Miss Hill , Miss Hills sister and the chick at the strip club before her. I see Mia just as a good friend. That doesn't mean I wont play her path once for fun.

Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024
Mia might just perhaps be a little too clingy and obsessive for my taste. But there is no denying that she is absolutely in love with the MC and would more and likely no doubt be the most loyal in a relationship. And while she is not my favorite, I do think that she is absolutely beautiful.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Mia might just perhaps be a little too clingy and obsessive for my taste. But there is no denying that she is absolutely in love with the MC and would more and likely no doubt be the most loyal in a relationship. And while she is not my favorite, I do think that she is absolutely beautiful.
yeah she is a good character but idk there is just something about the others I like more. Maybe I will change my mind slighty on replay, often times in these games I get so attached to a certain character I need a replay to see another one in a different light. Tho if it happens with her she be the first to make out of the friend zone for me, usually friend zone character for me is cause I like them alot but just see them more as a good friend not that dislike them or anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes