4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly when I think about the order I like the girls in this

1. Bree
  2. Sophie
  3. Eve
  4. Strip club girl that works at a 7 /11 or w/e it is ( forgot her name)
  5. Mia ( Friendzoned)
  6. Ms Hills Sister
  7. Mis Hill

Reactions: Tony_Soprano

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
4. Hannah.

Agree shes hot, hope we see her moooore :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait that is Hannah she is hot for sure. I was thinking of the one that is the daughter of the owner or w/e of the club. I swore she was a blonde. All I know you can have sex with her in the last update and also worked in like a 7 / 11 type of store. Been a bit I need to replay this game honestly so maybe im 100% wrong now I think about it haha

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I do admit it is kind of funny that whole Role reversal in some way. Usually the woman is the one you know, with the whole "No , means No " when rejecting the guy who keep pursuing her, and here we have Mia, who we constantly need to tell No, and she still coming :LOL:
She even pulled that shit “you think we’ll always be together? :cry:
She’s desperate like that. Maybe some people find that stuff cute or romantic but it looks like guilt-tripping to me. Her whole personality is that and following MC around like a dog hoping the other girls are not around, otherwise she’ll leave with a sad face :KEK:
4. Hannah.

Agree shes hot, hope we see her moooore :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He’s talking about Jennie, the one MC fucks in the club in front of the cop

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
She even pulled that shit “you think we’ll always be together? :cry:
She’s desperate like that. Maybe some people find that stuff cute or romantic but it looks like guilt-tripping to me. Her whole personality is that and following MC around like a dog hoping the other girls are not around, otherwise she’ll leave with a sad face :KEK:
and in the top of that, She is the Best Friend's sister . Like if she was just a random girl, like Bree, Eve, Sophie, we just meet at the camp, I would say, sure, why not , She kind of Hot for sure. But this whole Pacage of Mia as the way she is , is just a big No. (y) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
and in the top of that, She is the Best Friend's sister . Like if she was just a random girl, like Bree, Eve, Sophie, we just meet at the camp, I would say, sure, why not , She kind of Hot for sure. But this whole Pacage of Mia as the way she is , is just a big No. (y) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the idea that you might get stuck with Mike in your family for the rest of your life ought to be a boner-killer for sure.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah he’s not that bad… he’s just awkward, embarrassing, creepy and annoying. And no, I didn’t give him the laptop. Ew.
I need to replay the game, I spend way too much time, with Bree and on the strip club to even notice these things. :LOL:.
I will re-play anyway, before the new episode drops, because the save are messed up, and I need to ignore Mia even harder, I mean, I did unlock the Blowjob from her , purely for the gallery, but I need to resist:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I need to replay the game, I spend way too much time, with Bree and on the strip club to even notice these things. :LOL:.
I will re-play anyway, before the new episode drops, because the save are messed up, and I need to ignore Mia even harder, I mean, I did unlock the Blowjob from her , purely for the gallery, but I need to resist:ROFLMAO:
I get you… I even forget his existence sometimes since he is so irrelevant. It’s pretty cringe anytime he’s on screen unfortunately. Who cares anyway, I ignore him or treat him bad if I can :ROFLMAO:You don’t need to resist a thing btw, it’s not like MC is in a relationship or in deep with anyone else (no pun intended), right? ;)

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I get you… I even forget his existence sometimes since he is so irrelevant. It’s pretty cringe anytime he’s on screen unfortunately. Who cares anyway, I ignore him or treat him bad if I can :ROFLMAO:You don’t need to resist a thing btw, it’s not like MC is in a relationship or in deep with anyone else (no pun intended), right? ;)
Yeah, but I don't wanna feed her, who know how she react when I up the game with Bree, or with the others, She already seems like the Yandere type, I rather not risk it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I feel like the horror tag refers to something else, like the mystery surrounding the town and those people wanting to kill MC for the money and whatever drama comes next. If that's not the case the devs should have given more foreshadowing that the game was gonna be like that... I'm not getting "crazy love interest murders MC" vibes right now, so I could see how people would feel cheated if that happened. But hey, it's only day 1, so we'll see.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes