4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Btw, does anybody really believe this yandere stuff or is it just a joke?... Something I like about the game is the slice of life vibe, so I don't want the game to end up being like that, not to mention it wouldn't make sense thematically....
If she is a yandere, you'll get your "slice" of life for sure.

Sep 2, 2020
fr lol Mia is that kind of girl with a nice personality and a fucking killer ass that makes u dream about it every night.
nah mate Mia is a psycho. Guaranteed top suspect if anyone dies in the house. I won't trust no bih that looks like she's about to have a mental meltdown after you so much as look at another female in your peripheral.

• Haha
Reactions: spl00sh321

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The problem with Mia is that we take her for granted, even though we have fun with other girls with her knowing that, she will still be there waiting for us.

I read some comments about the girls' virginity, and I think it's interesting if that's the case, Mia being the most experienced would be very interesting and might make her more confident.

I can imagine MC having fun with every girl he meets this summer, but in the end going home with Mia, having a future together.

That said, I still don't have any favorites, but besides Mia, none of the other girls indicate that they can be more than a summer love, when the summer is over they will go their separate ways, no long-distance relationship, much less moving to be together.
Unless they are all from the same city???

Reactions: Small-pp-22

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I have the feeling that she is going to be the more difficult girl to fuck :unsure: ,maybe Eve too, she wants us to cum for her but i´m not sure if she in going to have sex with us soon...
Maybe if we kneel before her and kiss her feet and beg her to fuck us then hopefully she will thats my vision anyways :p

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Actually, I mentioned this when the update came out:
Very amazing how you were able to make a screenshot of this. very well done.

the scene of them kissing, did you really see black and white shaped heart between the 2 characters like the one you provided in the screenshot? truly remarkable. :)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She is simply the best girl and whoever says otherwise

1vs1 in the Roman coliseum
nah for me Bree is the best Sophie is 2nd best . I'd you in the Roman coliseum and lose since I cant fight never been in 1 either. But would be worth it to defend the honor of my favorite waifu Bree

Last edited:
Reactions: Joelcgx19
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes