4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She is simply the best girl and whoever says otherwise

1vs1 in the Roman coliseum
Hell yeah!
I'm waiting,ached,come on over.. :cautious::Kappa:
There is only one broken girl with a devilish side who is the best,named Eve !!
View attachment 3463462
I take up your challenge, dude :cautious: :coffee:
There’s only one sensible, smart raven-haired beauty named Sophie and she’s the best girl!! You keep your depressed emo chick :Kappa:
This goes for you Bree lovers too, I’ll gladly fight you as well! :cautious: :cautious:
F7FD9E86-0A87-4BC1-BBB3-F8B622D4E774.gif

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hell yeah!

I take up your challenge, dude :cautious: :coffee:
There’s only one sensible, smart raven-haired beauty named Sophie and she’s the best girl!! You keep your depressed emo chick :Kappa:
This goes for you Bree lovers too, I’ll gladly fight you as well! :cautious: :cautious:
View attachment 3463596
I will stand beside you in the arena for Sophie.
Although I love Mia, Eve, Bree as well but if there can only be one.... Sophie it is.

1710994076851.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: mostwanted8

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
anyone know when the next update hit?
Go back to page 436 of this thread to read the last status update.
Wekly status update so the next one tomorrow.

My expectations following the last updates: it will hit in May. I'll be watching the numbers for animations tomorrow since they're quite behind the renders numbers.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
We need to get to know Hannah better you guys.
screenshot0002.png
She's easily my 2nd favorite girl in the game lookswise and has a nice down to earth personality to boot. Too bad she's a secondary character. Still hope we'll get to fuck her and interact with her in more meaningful ways in the future. She's gonna play a big part in the resolution of the mystery surrounding the nightclub though, that's for sure. All it takes is MC to befriend her. He's pretty dense anyway so he's probably not gonna think that far... oh well, she's still gonna help us.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 3465970
She's easily my 2nd favorite girl in the game lookswise and has a nice down to earth personality to boot. Too bad she's a secondary character. Still hope we'll get to fuck her and interact with her in more meaningful ways in the future. She's gonna play a big part in the resolution of the mystery surrounding the nightclub though, that's for sure. All it takes is MC to befriend her. He's pretty dense anyway so he's probably not gonna think that far... oh well, she's still gonna help us.
damn shes gorgeous i wanna sniff her pussy through her tight leggins she is wearing, would love to smell her :)

• Haha

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 3465970
She definitely made a good first impression and she is probably the "cutest" Summer Heat girl.
I can't say 2nd favorite lookwise rn because there is a lot of competition and most of the other girls had more moments&differents clothes but I still love her.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She definitely made a good first impression and she is probably the "cutest" Summer Heat girl.
I can't say 2nd favorite lookwise rn because there is a lot of competition and most of the other girls had more moments&differents clothes but I still love her.
Yep, she’s cute as hell. I’m very much into the girl next door type myself so that plays a part in my judgment. I was pretty torn between her and Bree since Bree is stunning but I like blondes and the way Hannah looks a tiny bit better.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3465970
I forgot all about her. If she was a Main girl im sure id have trouble picking her or Bree as my best girl cause I recall I liked her alot

• Sad

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Yep, she’s cute as hell. I’m very much into the girl next door type myself so that plays a part in my judgment. I was pretty torn between her and Bree since Bree is stunning but I like blondes and the way Hannah looks a tiny bit better.
Bree is by far the best girl in my book. I mean she's a fit redhead, come on. Her naive personality also has some cute charm to it. Eve is a strong second, because of her 'curiosity' and because I adore women with dark hair.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes