4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Yet doesn't mention Sophie once....instantly makes anything you say going forward from here immediately sus and not worth listening to ;)
I didn't get enough of her in the game so far. I need more content to pass judgement on her. She is third only because we learn so little about her. She af though.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The hardest choice in in the life of any man hot latina childhood friend Mia or Eve which is mysterious and dark and it attracts View attachment 3466681 View attachment 3466682
Easy choice...

Sooooooppphhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I didn't get enough of her in the game so far. I need more content to pass judgement on her. She is third only because we learn so little about her. She af though.
Yes she has more content than Eve.....

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I forget didn't we get a backstory of Sophie in the last update or was it Bree. Either way I felt the same where I do feel like I needed to know more but still liked Sophie more than Mia or Eve but not more than Bree :)

Reactions: UrFriend

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She has more, but it's vague
No it isn't lol...
instantly makes anything you say going forward from here immediately sus and not worth listening to

I forget didn't we get a backstory of Sophie in the last update or was it Bree. Either way I felt the same where I do feel like I needed to know more but still liked Sophie more than Mia or Eve but not more than Bree :)
Yes we did about her mother and her home situation.

But apparently to some people...not enough content with her and what there was, was....vague :rolleyes:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Bree is by far the best girl in my book. I mean she's a fit redhead, come on. Her naive personality also has some cute charm to it. Eve is a strong second, because of her 'curiosity' and because I adore women with dark hair.
Different strokes for different folks. I don’t care much about hair myself, more about the girl’s overall appearance.
Easy choice...

Sooooooppphhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Yes she has more content than Eve.....
I think people like Eve cause she is relatable for everyone who is going through some kind of struggle. Sophie on the other hand acts mysterious and distant which doesn’t bother me (it’s actually hot) but it makes her look less open, almost like she tries to present a perfect image. By contrast Eve is forthright and real with all her flaws and people like that.
Still Sophie best girl :BootyTime:

Reactions: UrFriend

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Hmm, local art chat looks a little dead to me...Is there some other place where people share their Summer Heat artwork?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, local art chat looks a little dead to me...Is there some other place where people share their Summer Heat artwork?
Not that I'm, aware of no and some of the suggested assets are still not right. It's a bit hit and miss in there :(

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
ok i thought id finally give this ago but i am already stuck in the 1st freeplay, everytime i try to click women on ember my mouse really really wants to click the men i cannot for the life of me click on the women. Even the arrow keys i am not quick enough qtf is going on :love: :love: why cant i not click the women? :confused:

im sooo getting trolled right now

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ok i thought id finally give this ago but i am already stuck in the 1st freeplay, everytime i try to click women on ember my mouse really really wants to click the men i cannot for the life of me click on the women. Even the arrow keys i am not quick enough qtf is going on :love: :love: why cant i not click the women? :confused:

I can spare you the trouble. Here's 100% of the character morphs that Eve and Sophie are using.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps :BootyTime:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

pretty sure it's meant as a joke but you are suppose to be able to click women. It just comes across like a bug.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes