4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
this is my personal preference :) I don't like such funny couples who are always inseparable
Cool, there’s more to it than that though, just saying. Things aren’t this white and black. As I said the two of them are hardly inseparable, they just had a huge fight in the pool and Bree stormed off… we can only imagine how tense they’re both gonna be in the morning, especially Bree who’s very emotional.
What’s funny about them btw? :LOL: Jk, I get what you’re trying to say…

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Cool, there’s more to it than that though, just saying. Things aren’t this white and black. As I said the two of them are hardly inseparable, they just had a huge fight in the pool and Bree stormed off… we can only imagine how tense they’re both gonna be in the morning, especially Bree who’s very emotional.
What’s funny about them btw? :LOL: Jk, I get what you’re trying to say…
Funny? Well, I meant it figuratively. maybe not so. That's exactly what they are fighting, quarreling, reconciling, all this no longer looks like friendship, but some kind of marriage. I don't like such close friendships that are shown in public.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Funny? Well, I meant it figuratively. maybe not so. That's exactly what they are fighting, quarreling, reconciling, all this no longer looks like friendship, but some kind of marriage. I don't like such close friendships that are shown in public.
That’s girls’ friendship, being a bit dramatic and wearing their emotions on their sleeves. It’s a typical arrangement. Maybe it weirds you out cause you’re not used to seeing it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
That’s girls’ friendship, being a bit dramatic and wearing their emotions on their sleeves. It’s a typical arrangement. Maybe it weirds you out cause you’re not used to seeing it.
oh no, I've seen just such couples in reality, so I don't like them :)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Looks like Mia gained some weight. :BootyTime:

Nah, don't think we'll be doing more than the monthly render and some special occasions. We've thought about doing some simple portraits here and there but we'd rather focus on the game. Could look into it more in the future if there's interest for extra renders.

Unknown still, I personally hate estimations or guessing dates before most of the work is done and rendered.

First updates were speedy but short, then 6 months and followed by a 11 month update. We're trying to find that sweet point for dev time and content.

Can confirm.
Cool, my countrymen. I’ve been subbing just for releases, but might have to reconsider now.

Reactions: Northpx

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Jesus, this game really makes even more unbearable the renders from 2021 and prior games. I just triend a game from 2019 with LOTs of praise and I wasn't able to tolerate the renders, even tho I have played around 20 games of this site, but playing anything after Summer Heat is really difficult lol

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Jesus, this game really makes even more unbearable the renders from 2021 and prior games. I just triend a game from 2019 with LOTs of praise and I wasn't able to tolerate the renders, even tho I have played around 20 games of this site, but playing anything after Summer Heat is really difficult lol
I get what you mean. Makes some older games look like a joke. Though I can still tolerate the visuals if there's also something else that picked my interest.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I used to think the same even when it came to games that didn't have animations. But after I played a game or two I enjoyed that was lackluster in 1 or both areas but had either good character or a story I enjoyed I slowly changed my mind and none of that matters to me much anymore. Tho the only exception is if the renders of the LI / characters look like ass I can deal with everything else sucking but not the actual characters.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I used to think the same even when it came to games that didn't have animations. But after I played a game or two I enjoyed that was lackluster in 1 or both areas but had either good character or a story I enjoyed I slowly changed my mind and none of that matters to me much anymore. Tho the only exception is if the renders of the LI / characters look like ass I can deal with everything else sucking but not the actual characters.
Definitely different for me. I get irritated quite easily these days about even the smallest things. Like the houses these people live in looking sterile right out of a furniture shop catalogue and the lighting looking like a spotlight from the front. An artist needs to have an eye for these things or just drop it altogether.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Definitely different for me. I get irritated quite easily these days about even the smallest things. Like the houses these people live in looking sterile right out of a furniture shop catalogue and the lighting looking like a spotlight from the front. An artist needs to have an eye for these things or just drop it altogether.
Or that one clothing store you see in every single VN when they go shopping....i mean, come on there has to be more than one daz asset for that.

But similar for me, was more tolerant a couple of years back...sandbox is something which rubs me the wrong way, nowdays i just have a look at it and when it isn't without any grind, one click to navigate and a clear guide i put the game on ignore. No patient for games which don't respect the players time.

For aniamtion i don't care all that much about it, i mean, none of the japn VN's had it when i was starting playing them more than 20 years ago and story + characters are pretty much anything what count's for me.

That being said, while games don't need animations, i do enjoy good ones.
What i don't like are bad-medicore ones, which so many games have...rather just don't use them them at all, if the dev has either no experience or not the hardware to make decent ones.
With the time spend on bad animations you can have a large number renders which do a better job at it.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes