4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Helen is not a target at all, she's a duplicitous cunt who likes fucking with people, that's essentially how she presents herself, she's even the one to tell Eve and MC that they're insta famous. There's literally no reason to think that Cassandra is the thief, other than that you think it would be a cool story, I honestly find it convoluted and kind of retarded, there's no link between Cassandra and Lainey, there's no basis for making an assumption that there is any connection.

Miller himself heavily insinuates that Lainey and her partner are corrupt, when they pull Miller over he says that MC "should talk to cops, just not these cops", which means what? And the bartender girl acts that way towards everyone, except that girl in yellow, she even treats the daughter (Jenni) of the criminal who runs Freya with overt disdain.

I think there wouldn't be any plot development if it was some random white knight, which is why it's only logical to assume it's Helen, which will provide plot development. And club Freya is going to be important, yes, good of you to notice that.

The one that would make for a better story is obviously the one I'm proposing, since it's actually logical, would provide for good suspense and character drama, and it's not incoherent.
A cunt who wants to fuck with people sounds like a good story to you? :FacePalm:
You don’t even explain why my version is incoherent while I provided reasonable theories based on things we can observe in the game. You instead made up a theory on the fly with the only thought that “she’s a cunt” who enjoys causing trouble, lame. There’s two suspects, Helen and Cassandra, Helen is just misdirection. You’ll see

Sep 14, 2023
A cunt who wants to fuck with people sounds like a good story to you? :FacePalm:
You don’t even explain why my version is incoherent while I provided reasonable theories based on things we can observe in the game. You instead made up a theory on the fly with the only thought that “she’s a cunt” who enjoys causing trouble, lame. There’s two suspects, Helen and Cassandra, Helen is just misdirection. You’ll see
It's part of the story, yes, it's something called an 'antagonist', something you attempt to provide in the form of a random internet white knight, for example. You also believe that would make for a better story than one of the characters that is already involved in the story, and knows the main character personally, which is strange, incoherent, and is an assumption that has no basis in any of the information that is provided in the game.

Your theories are not reasonable, you provide no reason as to how they're supposed to work, for an example you assume that Cassandra and Lainey are involved somehow, which is completely illogical and there's no evidence that would lead one to assume that they have any contact with one another.

You make up theories based on what I can only assume is schizophrenia, I provide a logical framework to explain the things that are happening provided the information we have access to, you make wild assumptions that are nonsensical, and have no evidence to back them up, and are from a storytelling point inferior as they both remove suspense, character drama, and force the introduction of new characters where they are unnecessary.

There literally exists no reason to suspect Cassandra, the fact that Helen (potentially) spied on MC banging her solidifies my point that she is an antagonist in the story.

As to Helen being a "cunt", it is not my conjecture, she is objectively a fucking cunt.

Reactions: sluraplea

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
It's part of the story, yes, it's something called an 'antagonist', something you attempt to provide in the form of a random internet white knight, for example. You also believe that would make for a better story than one of the characters that is already involved in the story, and knows the main character personally, which is strange, incoherent, and is an assumption that has no basis in any of the information that is provided in the game.

Your theories are not reasonable, you provide no reason as to how they're supposed to work, for an example you assume that Cassandra and Lainey are involved somehow, which is completely illogical and there's no evidence that would lead one to assume that they have any contact with one another.

You make up theories based on what I can only assume is schizophrenia, I provide a logical framework to explain the things that are happening provided the information we have access to, you make wild assumptions that are nonsensical, and have no evidence to back them up, and are from a storytelling point inferior as they both remove suspense, character drama, and force the introduction of new characters where they are unnecessary.

There literally exists no reason to suspect Cassandra, the fact that Helen (potentially) spied on MC banging her solidifies my point that she is an antagonist in the story.

As to Helen being a "cunt", it is not my conjecture, she is objectively a fucking cunt.
The only logical framework you provide is based on your extravagant Helen fanfic :BootyTime:
I’ll leave these here in case you don’t know (the last one rectifies the door thing in the 2nd).
If you have anything more than anon leaking Eve’s insta and the assumption that Helen wants to fuck with people for fun share it
Alright... Moving on.

Wouldn’t mind playing a flashback as Miller where we get to spend some time with the Hill sisters back in their younger days. Especially the other sister, Claire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of interesting that Claire has a camera in her hands... I have a crazy theory but I'm not gonna disclose it.
We don’t know yet what happened to her but we can assume she’s dead due to Kate’s reaction.

If that’s the case Miller is partly responsible for it or at least he feels that way. It would explain why he’s grumpy and depressed, his tense relationship with Kate and possibly even why he got kicked out of the police.
It may very well be that Miller used to have a relationship with Claire and that her death is linked to the nightclub which is the crime center of Rosewood.
All of this means we have to get closer with Kate and Cassandra to learn more about the subject as to spread further light on the mystery surrounding the nightclub.
Also get closer with Officer Lainey… Although I wouldn’t trust her too much. We should play her, of course.
Of course the thief isn't Helen.

I know who it is.

Bear with me, guys.
This is gonna be quite a journey.

You know what? You're right.
Take a look at this, everybody.
edit: added two pics for clarity.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's not been enough of the story yet to know whether the devs intend to have twists or whether the background story is going to be linear. If there's twists then it's unlikely that either Helen or Cassandra as they are both set up as obvious suspects already. If it's linear then it's likely to be Helen as she's been set up as the main suspect.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
There's not been enough of the story yet to know whether the devs intend to have twists or whether the background story is going to be linear. If there's twists then it's unlikely that either Helen or Cassandra as they are both set up as obvious suspects already. If it's linear then it's likely to be Helen as she's been set up as the main suspect.
That’s the thing, Helen is set up as the obvious suspect but Cassandra isn’t in the slightest. You can logically assume it’s Cass only if you pay close attention to a few things over the game and connect the dots. That’s why I believe it’s her.

Sep 14, 2023
The only logical framework you provide is based on your extravagant Helen fanfic :BootyTime:
I’ll leave these here in case you don’t know (the last one rectifies the door thing in the 2nd).
If you have anything more than anon leaking Eve’s insta and the assumption that Helen wants to fuck with people for fun share it
You provide nothing except conjecture, and your only argument is "but what you're saying is obvious", meaning that your argument is that when I look at evidence and draw logical conclusions based on said evidence it means that I am wrong, because it is the logical conclusion that one would draw from the evidence, you provide a circular argument against using reasoning based on evidence.

Exactly, all I've been saying is that from what is presented Helen is the perpetrator in the one case, and Lainey is a corrupt police officer. Jesus.

Sep 2, 2020
There's 2 dudes arguing over theories but I just hope they are both wrong. So they realize the real theory was the friends they made along the way and they eventually develop feelings and respect for one another and live happily ever after :love:

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes