4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
eh I think she is about as smart as any of the other main girls. I think they all have flaws when it comes down to their intelligence tho expect for maybe Mia she seems like she might be bit of a nerd.
Good Ole Machiavelli Mia

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Who the fuck is Bree?
She's said to have a bit of a cheesy sense of humor, a little hard and rough on the outside, but all ooey, gooey on the inside. Some think she's an acquired taste, but most will agree she's what you want on your baguette.

Full disclosure: presently just in watch mode and haven't gotten to this one yet. Don't even know what she's like. :LOL:

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued scripting one of the last scenes, working on the dialogue and simply trying to make the scene better. We stopped working on it previously because it didn't feel quite right, but after a short break and some renewed attention it's looking much better. There are still a couple of scenes where we'd like to work on the dialogue, and maybe even add some more content, but we'll see. This time we haven't cut any scenes at least!

We also worked on new renders and coding, including a quality of life upgrade. We also remixed some of our sound effects for more variation so the soundscape doesn't get too repetitive.

Finally, we reached a moment in the game we've been waiting for a long time... playing with a pussy. A pussycat, with whiskers and all! Unfortunately there's no petting or stroking the pussy yet, but there will be plenty of that in the future. With the girls too...

Petting and stroking their heads, that is! Headpats: apply directly to the forehead.

Other news

The special render poll for April has ended and Ms. Hill came out on top. We have an idea where we want to take this one, but theme suggestions are always welcome!

Cheers and have a splendid weekend,

Robison & Npx

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we continued scripting one of the last scenes, working on the dialogue and simply trying to make the scene better. We stopped working on it previously because it didn't feel quite right, but after a short break and some renewed attention it's looking much better. There are still a couple of scenes where we'd like to work on the dialogue, and maybe even add some more content, but we'll see. This time we haven't cut any scenes at least!

We also worked on new renders and coding, including a quality of life upgrade. We also remixed some of our sound effects for more variation so the soundscape doesn't get too repetitive.

Finally, we reached a moment in the game we've been waiting for a long time... playing with a pussy. A pussycat, with whiskers and all! Unfortunately there's no petting or stroking the pussy yet, but there will be plenty of that in the future. With the girls too...

Petting and stroking their heads, that is! Headpats: apply directly to the forehead.

Other news

The special render poll for April has ended and Ms. Hill came out on top. We have an idea where we want to take this one, but theme suggestions are always welcome!

Cheers and have a splendid weekend,

Robison & Npx
200.gif

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Game is awesome, but damn the update is slow af
It has already become a weekly tradition for me to enter every Friday and see Paynne's post, I think that my life would no longer be the same without her, and if out of nowhere the update moved quickly, like 5% at once, it would seem strange to me. You know that feeling that things are going too well? So they better take their time, the update is delayed until July and the planet keeps spinning as it does.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
It's part of the story, yes, it's something called an 'antagonist', something you attempt to provide in the form of a random internet white knight, for example. You also believe that would make for a better story than one of the characters that is already involved in the story, and knows the main character personally, which is strange, incoherent, and is an assumption that has no basis in any of the information that is provided in the game.

Your theories are not reasonable, you provide no reason as to how they're supposed to work, for an example you assume that Cassandra and Lainey are involved somehow, which is completely illogical and there's no evidence that would lead one to assume that they have any contact with one another.

You make up theories based on what I can only assume is schizophrenia, I provide a logical framework to explain the things that are happening provided the information we have access to, you make wild assumptions that are nonsensical, and have no evidence to back them up, and are from a storytelling point inferior as they both remove suspense, character drama, and force the introduction of new characters where they are unnecessary.

There literally exists no reason to suspect Cassandra, the fact that Helen (potentially) spied on MC banging her solidifies my point that she is an antagonist in the story.

As to Helen being a "cunt", it is not my conjecture, she is objectively a fucking cunt.
It's a game Man/Boy. Chill out dude. Real life is outside your fantasies??? Cool off Man

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Game is awesome, but damn the update is slow af
Sometimes the devs make a bunch of beautiful renders, but when it goes out to very astute testers they point out that there are no heads in frame. They submit reports and the devs verify that yes, in fact, only tits or ass fill those frames, so then they have to go back and re-render the entire scene to include Helen's face. This takes time! Please be patient.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 260 Votes