4.70 star(s) 261 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If I learned anything from my time here, the BBC always finds its way into AVNs, doesn't matter if time and spaces has to be bend :Kappa:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
If I learned anything from my time here, the BBC always finds its way into AVNs, doesn't matter if time and spaces has to be bend :Kappa:
well, if you Austrian artist fan, I can make comments that there is not a single black person in the game yet ;)
by the way :)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I was dead serious. Kinda :sneaky: Some mcs are truly disgusting. I ain't got time to lose.

Stop messing around! Go out there and be a motherfucking chad. That's how you become special.
I believe that what makes a person special is only if they consider themselves to be so :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cold Chad

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It doesn't work that way. Being special only in your mind is self-gratification.
well, it depends on your faith and of course your efforts
but I think it's important how a person sees himself. If he considers himself special, then he is special :)

Cold Chad

Apr 20, 2024
well, it depends on your faith and of course your efforts
but I think it's important how a person sees himself. If he considers himself special, then he is special :)
You gotta believe in yourself to get what you want, I'll give you that much. Also "special" is overrated. Extraordinary is a better term.

4.70 star(s) 261 Votes