4.70 star(s) 272 Votes
Sep 2, 2020
Yeah, like the above guy pinpointed. When the story is bad people tend to skip everything. This game however, is a crime to skip. Everything about it screams read, and the renders are beautiful enough to just stop and stare for awhile.
honestly there are many games that turn me off from reading but this one is one that i caught myself legit taking my time to play just like badik.

I hope the chapters are gonna be more beefy regardless but i felt the need to agree with you on this

Reactions: VOYEUR and Northpx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Header #11.png

Unlocked

Greetings!

This week we worked on the animations again, a lot. They're way more complicated than the simple blinks we had in the earlier (unpublished) versions of the game and ended up not using. But unlike the blinks, we'll be keeping these ones and we hope they're satisfying. They will certainly take a good while to render, but we think they're worth it!

We made a decision some time ago not to spend too much time on animation. This is because, although they are nice, animations are very time consuming and we've been on a tight schedule. But there are certain types of scenes that just wouldn't be the same without them, and these scenes are where we'll be focusing all of our animation time & energy.

Overall, the progress of CH04 is at about 95%.

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The issue is that there's not much of a story per say. The updates are way to short to fully savor them, even tho I wouldnt trade the quality for the usual mass production of average renders just for the sake of it, this one can still easily turn into a DanielsK original if they're not careful, despite being miles better in the art department.

Eventually they'll have to get more help or sadly cut some corners here and there, re-use render while working the dialogue, because despite having amazingly good art, the story development and the game itself is moving at a very slow pace atm. And we're still getting to know the characters.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Header #12.png

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week will be the "it's done soon™"-kind of status update.

We finished several of the animations this week. One of them proved to be quite difficult (and annoying) at first, but after staring at the keyframes for several days, the problems began to fade away. These will be our first animations so we want to take our time and not skimp out. Future chapters will feature more and more animation as you get to know the girls better. And as we've mentioned somewhere before, our animations will mostly be sexual in nature. Mostly.

We've also gone over the game with a looking glass and found some scenes to be lacking. We've addressed some of them already, but a few remain. There are also some choice-based branches left to create, however nothing significant. Overall... well, the progress is somewhat hard to judge at this point because we don't know how much time will be required for each task, but we estimate the progress is at roughly 97%.

Which brings us to the next topic...

Good news, everyone!

Over the next few months we have the chance to work full-time on Summer Heat. Our development speed suffered during the summer, and our goal is to speed it up and see where we can improve, both in regards to time management and content. Naturally we'll be starting with a full rework of the early game and... just kidding! There won't be any reworking. Our focus will be on getting new content out there faster so you can play it.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2087735

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week will be the "it's done soon™"-kind of status update.

We finished several of the animations this week. One of them proved to be quite difficult (and annoying) at first, but after staring at the keyframes for several days, the problems began to fade away. These will be our first animations so we want to take our time and not skimp out. Future chapters will feature more and more animation as you get to know the girls better. And as we've mentioned somewhere before, our animations will mostly be sexual in nature. Mostly.

We've also gone over the game with a looking glass and found some scenes to be lacking. We've addressed some of them already, but a few remain. There are also some choice-based branches left to create, however nothing significant. Overall... well, the progress is somewhat hard to judge at this point because we don't know how much time will be required for each task, but we estimate the progress is at roughly 97%.

Which brings us to the next topic...

Good news, everyone!

Over the next few months we have the chance to work full-time on Summer Heat. Our development speed suffered during the summer, and our goal is to speed it up and see where we can improve, both in regards to time management and content. Naturally we'll be starting with a full rework of the early game and... just kidding! There won't be any reworking. Our focus will be on getting new content out there faster so you can play it.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx
Well lads, place your bets. Will there be full sex scenes in Episode 4? Personally, I'm counting on Bree.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Well lads, place your bets. Will there be full sex scenes in Episode 4? Personally, I'm counting on Bree.
While I do think Bree's gonna be the first LI to have a sex scene, I doubt it will be in this update, too early to have a full sex scene with any of the LI's imo

If someone is getting a sex scene in this update I think it will be the car lady, it makes more sense

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
While I do think Bree's gonna be the first LI to have a sex scene, I doubt it will be in this update, too early to have a full sex scene with any of the LI's limo

If someone is getting a sex scene in this update I think it will be the car lady, it makes more sense
I doubt there will be any sex.
From a game design point of view, not having a sex scene for Episode 4 in AVN, which has been in development for 8 months, is a bad decision. The creator may lose the audience on Patreon, which will decide that the developer is a scammer. I've seen this in a couple of adult games that... don't have adult scenes.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I expect the first "lewd" scenes to follow the trope of a truth or dare game. It's certainly possible for dares to result in animated sexual scenes without actual sex.

Reactions: Huskyxgood

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
From a game design point of view, not having a sex scene for Episode 4 in AVN, which has been in development for 8 months, is a bad decision. The creator may lose the audience on Patreon, which will decide that the developer is a scammer. I've seen this in a couple of adult games that... don't have adult scenes.
And also there is games with zero sex scenes even after years with great support.

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes