4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

ArjunHara

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 2087735

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week will be the "it's done soon™"-kind of status update.

We finished several of the animations this week. One of them proved to be quite difficult (and annoying) at first, but after staring at the keyframes for several days, the problems began to fade away. These will be our first animations so we want to take our time and not skimp out. Future chapters will feature more and more animation as you get to know the girls better. And as we've mentioned somewhere before, our animations will mostly be sexual in nature. Mostly.

We've also gone over the game with a looking glass and found some scenes to be lacking. We've addressed some of them already, but a few remain. There are also some choice-based branches left to create, however nothing significant. Overall... well, the progress is somewhat hard to judge at this point because we don't know how much time will be required for each task, but we estimate the progress is at roughly 97%.

Which brings us to the next topic...

Good news, everyone!

Over the next few months we have the chance to work full-time on Summer Heat. Our development speed suffered during the summer, and our goal is to speed it up and see where we can improve, both in regards to time management and content. Naturally we'll be starting with a full rework of the early game and... just kidding! There won't be any reworking. Our focus will be on getting new content out there faster so you can play it.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx
Thanks for sharing....waiting for the update

Reactions: VOYEUR and Paynne

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The issue is that there's not much of a story per say. The updates are way to short to fully savor them, even tho I wouldnt trade the quality for the usual mass production of average renders just for the sake of it, this one can still easily turn into a DanielsK original if they're not careful, despite being miles better in the art department.
Arggh god, no!! Yuck! :sick:

Eventually they'll have to get more help or sadly cut some corners here and there, re-use render while working the dialogue, because despite having amazingly good art, the story development and the game itself is moving at a very slow pace atm. And we're still getting to know the characters.
I suspect the devs were aware of that, and that's why it's taking them so long to provide a new update. I guess they agreed the updates were too short for players to fully enjoy them, and now they'll be releasing a much bigger episode that will be more satisfying to play. I hope I'm right.

EDIT: I now I just got to this:

Over the next few months we have the chance to work full-time on Summer Heat. Our development speed suffered during the summer, and our goal is to speed it up and see where we can improve, both in regards to time management and content. Naturally we'll be starting with a full rework of the early game and... just kidding! There won't be any reworking. Our focus will be on getting new content out there faster so you can play it.
:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well lads, place your bets. Will there be full sex scenes in Episode 4? Personally, I'm counting on Bree.
If by LI you mean the girls living with the MC, and by full sex you mean penetration, it may feel like it will be Bree because she's had the focus until now. I'm leaning towards a surprise, though.

On the other hand, the first sexual encounter of any type will obviously happen outside the house. My bet: the girl at the store (Jenny?) will give him a BJ. I think she will be the first, followed later by the milf and the police woman.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
If by LI you mean the girls living with the MC, and by full sex you mean penetration, it may feel like it will be Bree because she's had the focus until now. I'm leaning towards a surprise, though.

On the other hand, the first sexual encounter of any type will obviously happen outside the house. My bet: the girl at the store (Jenny?) will give him a BJ. I think she will be the first, followed later by the milf and the police woman.

Why not Mia on yandere-mode, raping the MC as the first sex scene ?

1665252373303.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why not Mia on yandere-mode, raping the MC as the first sex scene ?

View attachment 2089458
That would be
SO
FUCKING
HOT
!!!

Then Sophie barges in on them, and instead of saving him she decides to join in the fun.
Mia, being as lustful as she is at the moment, makes no objection. She even takes turns eating Sophie out :love:.
OK, now I need to go change my underwear...

Sep 2, 2020
I doubt the first sex scene will be any of the camp girls. My money is with the redheaded milf or the lady cop.
fine by me, main girls tend to look/feel very similar across games or other forms of media, like in a harem anime per say. Main girls tend to suck the life out of the show while the side characters are just in my humble opinion always the more alluring ones.

Despite playing games like Badik as well Jill has never sparked any interest in me.

cace

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone, i liked a lot this game, and while waiting the update, can you suggest some other titles like this?

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes