• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 265 Votes

Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
After giving it some thought when it comes to Bree vs Becca

Bree face is cuter but Becca's face is hotter. I do like Bree's color of red more. i'd need to inspect their assets more but I want to say Becca has a better set of boobs and probably ass as well but can't be sure until more research is done after I have seen them both naked.

In conclusion Becca is hotter but Bree is hot and cute because of the cuteness factor Bree wins for me.
That's generally correct. But Bree is one of the main girls and good quality content with her is almost guaranteed.
Becca, on the other hand, is a minor character. And if we don't actively show our love for this hottie then we probably won't get anything more of her

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's generally correct. But Bree is one of the main girls and good quality content with her is almost guaranteed.
Becca, on the other hand, is a minor character. And if we don't actively show our love for this hottie then we probably won't get anything more of her
yeah I was just going purely by looks and nothing else if I included content Bree is also more attractive / hot as I like her character and scenes so far but Becca we know next to nothing about cause she is a minor character and probably only get a one off scene here and there.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's a damn shame too. I'd trade Bree and Sophie for Becca and Blue-haired British Booba in a heartbeat.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's a damn shame too. I'd trade Bree and Sophie for Becca and Blue-haired British Booba in a heartbeat.
idk if id trade Becca for Bree cause on the off change we can have a threesome with both sounds like a good time and im not into threesomes. That and Bree is to good for me to trade personally. I'd trade any of the other main girls even Eve who is my #2. I don't recall the blue hair girl but i'd trade her too since he is probably forgettable.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
idk if id trade Becca for Bree cause on the off change we can have a threesome with both sounds like a good time and im not into threesomes. That and Bree is to good for me to trade personally. I'd trade any of the other main girls even Eve who is my #2. I don't recall the blue hair girl but i'd trade her too since he is probably forgettable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
:coffee:
View attachment 3592285
Most often we have to wait the longest for the best things, and i would like to be wrong here:HideThePain:
However, i have a strong imagination, these hands don't cover much:sneaky:
View attachment 3592286
You're not wrong here mate, and Mia would prove this point since she went as appetizer...
I'm already wondering who will be the final golden content aka main course. Watching development of them situationships in this game, Sophie might be the last one mf gonna get his hands on in some serious way. Bree teasing and trying/ Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment (she showed that already)/ Ms Hill might get teased by mf rather faster than later/ Sophie seems to give them long term vibes so even tho they had some warm moments in that pool, I would bet Sophie will go as a main course. But who knows, maybe they all get more wicked than they are and we end up with decent harem...

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
:coffee:

You're not wrong here mate, and Mia would prove this point since she went as appetizer...
I'm already wondering who will be the final golden content aka main course. Watching development of them situationships in this game, Sophie might be the last one mf gonna get his hands on in some serious way. Bree teasing and trying/ Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment (she showed that already)/ Ms Hill might get teased by mf rather faster than later/ Sophie seems to give them long term vibes so even tho they had some warm moments in that pool, I would bet Sophie will go as a main course. But who knows, maybe they all get more wicked than they are and we end up with decent harem...
Damn pool scenes, people always fall for them.

4.70 star(s) 265 Votes