4.70 star(s) 266 Votes

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Yep, render counts really don't matter. All they're good for is giving people fodder to nitpick over. The only thing that matters is whether or not you are satisfied with the update (or more accurately, whether the patrons are satisfied).
Imagine that 8 months later, the developers will release an update with one image, but this image will be a masterpiece like Leonardo Da Vinci's Giaconda. I don't think subscribers will be happy with this update.

Reactions: Hollibolli

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You're asking good questions. Why don't you ask them in person? somewhere in discord or here. Do they have some kind of production plan, a specific task or goal? how much and where to
I mean, I don't really care. I'm just adding my 2 cents to the render count discussion. Personally I prefer to see a number of renders produced each week rather than a vague percentage increase.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean, I don't really care. I'm just adding my 2 cents to the render count discussion. Personally I prefer to see a number of renders produced each week rather than a vague percentage increase.
I really don't give a shit about the render count either. They have shown that they can do amazingly great renders and I count on them continuing to do so.
The only thing I'm worried about is that they might be experimenting with some Ren'Py functions or options that nobody cares about, since they seem to be into trying out lots of new stuff that isn't common in AVNs. I mean, of course they would, it's their first game. It just shouldn't excessively prolong the dev cycle beyond reason.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Personally I don't like to know the render count until the release of an update. idk I just like to keep it as a mystery to me it feels like less of a disappointment if I don't know beforehand the # of renders.
and I'm just not friends with numbers :)

Reactions: Don Sucio
Sep 6, 2021
is there an update on the timeline to next version's release? also, is it possible to get a timeline post on the OP itself so we dont clog up comments?

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
is there an update on the timeline to next version's release? also, is it possible to get a timeline post on the OP itself so we dont clog up comments?
There is no timeline but there is "progress updates" in the discord. It says everything is mostly done except for the animations and "polish" which I assume is just touching up some things. Animations it said "85%" done so no idea for that at all.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
From what I read here and all the horny pervs that are obsessed with these girls...There's gonna be a lot of "polishing" going on after the update is released

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Manster1775

burner47

May 27, 2018
I'm having trouble installing Scrappy's mod. I'm on a Mac and thought I just needed to merge the "game" folders. Anyone know the proper way? Thanks!

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Aren't Becca's tits fantastic? The next update is going to be epic regardless of the size. Stop trying to stir up another productivity debate because we've heard it all before.
Her breasts are beautiful. But with such a pace of development, it will be long before we see how someone tastes them. That's what I wanted to say.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I'm having trouble installing Scrappy's mod. I'm on a Mac and thought I just needed to merge the "game" folders. Anyone know the proper way? Thanks!
MacOS' Finder doesn't do directory merging. You need to manually copy the files one-by-one or use the terminal.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Scrappy’s walkthrough doesn’t work on Mac (gallery unlocker works). Don’t know why.

Merging is just holding option and drag & dropping the folder to the correct place and choosing merge (or combine).

4.70 star(s) 266 Votes