4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
devlog#33?
are you that eager to see 2-3% increase in animations done...and 0.05% for polish ofc? :LUL:
damn, and i was too optimistic once again :FacePalm:
0.6 Header #33.png
these guys really are professionals in their job - 0.5% increase in renders:PogChamp:
while animations have been left for summer...hopefully they will manage to finish those 10% in the next 2-3 months.
after that a few months of polish, and update should be ready around the christmass:love:

and now back to usual highly constructive and on-topic topics such as "breesofia is gorgeous", "i love mia", "omg, those boobs", "helen should die asap", "miller is psycho" and "ofc "omg, how did i not find this game before - it is great...eagerly waiting for the next update":BootyTime:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
damn, and i was too optimistic once again :FacePalm:
View attachment 3737706
these guys really are professionals in their job - 0.5% increase in renders:PogChamp:
while animations have been left for summer...hopefully they will manage to finish those 10% in the next 2-3 months.
after that a few months of polish, and update should be ready around the christmass:love:

and now back to usual highly constructive and on-topic topics such as "breesofia is gorgeous", "i love mia", "omg, those boobs", "helen should die asap", "miller is psycho" and "ofc "omg, how did i not find this game before - it is great...eagerly waiting for the next update":BootyTime:
Well, this is Bermuda polishing. Because all the progress made is lost somewhere. :HideThePain:

Back to the main topic: Bree is the best girl.
bree-from-summer-heat-simp-post-v0-nf5039fnt9ub1.png

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Yup making jokes just to poke fun. I don't complain though like some do. But the wait is always worth it with this game... Top notch when it comes to graphics and probably the sexiest chicks out of any of these VN's. And interesting storyline so yeah even though I make jokes I commend the devs for doing a good job too. And it's not an "alt account" or whatever tf you talking about. This is my account no others

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It will be almost the same wait time for less content AFTER promising shorter updates, 4-5 months might have been mentioned. The update can be mind-blowing in terms of whats in there and people will still complain.

1718457436686.png
Even if my Patreon card wouldn't have ran out I would have stopped supporting, because it feels like no compromises are being considered to address this, so the more the game advances and branching begins, longer and longer dev cycles are on the horizon...It just doesn't feel like its worth it anymore, I am already barely checking the thread 2, or 3 times per month, hopefully I forget about the game and just come back every year for the 30 minutes of eye candy.
ch5mo08_shrug.png

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Because it feels like no compromises are being considered to address this, so the more the game advances and branching begins, longer and longer dev cycles are on the horizon...It just doesn't feel like its worth it anymore, I am already barely checking the thread 2, or 3 times per month, hopefully I forget about the game and just come back every year for the 30 minutes of eye candy.
I get you Nebulous, doesn't look that fun from Dev POV either. I'm not sure if it was in DM's or if we talked about it in the status updates, but it's being addressed and some compromises are being worked on too. There were many changes between the early updates and latest when it comes to framing and lighting which have bloated dev times, and I'll simply go backwards a bit to improve efficency again. Simpler, faster, etc. We'll see how that works out. And if it doesn't, I'm sure I'll hear about it again.

Anyway, Summer Heat will always be there for those 30 minutes too. You can hate us devs, just don't hate the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supergamer11

May 10, 2021
I wonder how the morning conversation with Ms. Hill will go. I'd like to confirm the drunken compliments I gave her earlier and add new ones
I am really hoping that we get some more interaction with her outside of just that conversation. I think you’re right that the comments will get brought up and maybe some more subtle sexy quotes from MC and Ms Hill. Despite what we hear about the update size and more of a characterization update, the inner selfish person within me just wants a little more with her lol.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes