4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I never argued MC isn't a manslut if he fucks her. My question still stands. What's her deal? Should players be wary of her motivations?
Honestly my first time playing I thought it was some kind of sister rivalry or something but now I do wonder with all the mystery going on.

Reactions: Biruambush

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
In my search for knowledge I began a special training, 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats, and a 6.2-mile (10-km) run, this led me to reach a mystical state and my consciousness traveled to 2035 for a short period of time, I can tell you what I saw:
Are you bald now ?

+ You probably went to an alternative timeline, Sophie is winning in ours. :sneaky:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Are you bald now ?

+ You probably went to an alternative timeline, Sophie is winning in ours. :sneaky:
Bald, muscular and my fans discuss whether I should stay with the angry green-haired loli or her younger sister who is weaker but with the body of an Olympian Goddess, although some weirdos also link me with a Cyborg.

It's a fair price if it lets me know what happens in the future of THIS timeline, hahaha.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mareeeeta

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I never argued MC isn't a manslut if he fucks her. My question still stands. What's her deal? Should players be wary of her motivations?
Not something I have to really worry about. She was way too easy, to the point it was just a push for early lewd content. There is forward and there is what she did. And she does it no matter what approach you take. You can ignore and brush her off at every interaction and she's still like, give me that dick. I could be mixing scenes up but she is the host's sister, yeah?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: meme_Lordo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Not something I have to really worry about. She was way too easy, to the point it was just a push for early lewd content. There is forward and there is what she did. And she does it no matter what approach you take. You can ignore and brush her off at every interaction and she's still like, give me that dick. I could be mixing scenes up but she is the host's sister, yeah?
Yes they are sisters and if you keep turning them down they just get more committed to your magic dick.

smithers.jpg

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes