4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
just want to time travel into the future 30 years ahead, by which time Summer's Gone may be finished and so will Summer Heat. Waiting for small portions of content every six months is so painful, with such good games...

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
Don't. It's not worth it. These games are not worth it. It's better to go back 30 years and buy bitcoins.
just a small travel, little peek, for a week or two. Just to finish my favourite games and then go back, haha.

it would be sad to find out these games end up being abandoned. But you know, I have a good feeling about Summer Heat.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
In my search for knowledge I began a special training, 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats, and a 6.2-mile (10-km) run, this led me to reach a mystical state and my consciousness traveled to 2035 for a short period of time, I can tell you what I saw:

- Within the game, 2 weeks have already passed, our dear MC has fucked 183 times.
- Devs bought more rendering machines with Patreon money instead of spending it on contracts with music artists.
- Summer Heat is Top 1 VN in the forum.
- Updates are monthly, 2000 renders.
- Under the cabin there is a secret laboratory, Helen drink a sample from an experiment and became super sexy, she came second in the last popularity poll.
- Bree remains undefeated, maintaining the Top 1 in all polls for years.
- Eve still didn't show her breasts.:cry:
- Miller has a daughter and we already know her.
- The horror Tag... one girl is a Wifwolf, but she is good, the psychopath murderer is another.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
In their infinite wisdom, the devs have had at least one three-some between MC, Sophia and Bree, right? RIGHT? These two share everything, or so I've heard.
In 2035 they are mortal rivals, apparently Bree got tired of Sophie blocking her so much when she interacted with MC, so she showed that her physique is not just for showing off and hit her, it was a beautiful cat fight in the mud but I'm not going to reveal who won although it is obvious, regarding the three-some, it existed but apparently it was a fanservice dream of the MC after getting drunk again at the bar.

Sep 6, 2021
just want to time travel into the future 30 years ahead, by which time Summer's Gone may be finished and so will Summer Heat. Waiting for small portions of content every six months is so painful, with such good games...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more likely is that theyll still be polishing the renders

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I get you Nebulous, doesn't look that fun from Dev POV either.
What the heck are you talking about ? It looks hella funny to me from a dev POV to make $12k a month for asking chatgpt once every week for a message recycling the previous one with new words in order to stall subscriber's frustration the longer you can, while trolling them about work done on the N+1th update when the Nth one isn't even close to come :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes