4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
did they actually say this cause man that sucks if true. I want to doubt you but I dont read their dev logs just look to see the progress bars as this game is kind of just mid for me.
He's making a joke, even if you don't read the dev logs (and I won't tell you what they say in the dev logs just in case you don't want to), you see the progress bars, there's an animation bar for a reason, right?
Don't worry, there will be animations.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He's making a joke, even if you don't read the dev logs (and I won't tell you what they say in the dev logs just in case you don't want to), you see the progress bars, there's an animation bar for a reason, right?
Don't worry, there will be animations.
ah okay I actually 100% forgot there was a animation bar haha probably cause everyone is so fixated on the polish bar right now. Yeah I just kind of quickly glance at them every week but don't really read them for whatever just dont have the desire to with this game. At least until everything is at 100% or just about

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
A leech enjoying the game for free:

bro release that fuckin update already just wtf

A person who knows comedy:

I'm pretty sure the dev was just holding on to it until you asked, but you didn't do it right, so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

*Dev sees the post by the leech*

Dev:

fi.gif

Nah, needs more polishing

32eed7ff15f4cf14771f8eaeaa0b5518_w200.gif balls.gif ppppp.gif

A dancer at the club you go to with Miller.
A Miller sloppy second, if you will.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes