4.70 star(s) 277 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
There are several newer VNs that have excellent writing--better than almost everything that existed 3-4 years ago. In my opinion, the writing quality of new entries that stick around has improved dramatically. I generally agree with everything else you said.
Newer ones, yes. I agree. I won't name any on this thread because that'd be kind of disrespectful but those ones definitely have good writing and also have more frequent updates.

Older ones that have been around for years and years, no. Those are the ones I'm referencing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think we're more or less on the same page. The problem is that I'm a dumbass who can't write something in a succinct and coherent manner.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Samesies. I've only hit upon (probably) five games on here that I have actually been drawn into the story and could use some more recs.
Same here, I feel like finding a new game that is actually good is very rare but something I look forward to. Sadly I've slowly run out of recommendations to try, so I end up taking a shot in the dark trying random games, anyone who wants to DM me game recommendations I won't complain :censored:.

Reactions: MaxRichard and bufa

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
And the saga of waiting continues... Christmas arrives but the update doesn't arrive.

I hope that when you see the update it will be as AWESOME as the wait has been. :D

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
And the saga of waiting continues... Christmas arrives but the update doesn't arrive.

I hope that when you see the update it will be as AWESOME as the wait has been. :D
Release dates

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd

Player tier: Saturday, August 24th
We waiting.....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was checking her out too (I assume you mean Liv). :p I'd love some content (but not getting my hopes to high).
Honestly I think we just want content with anyone but Helen haha. But I do admit as hot as Bree or Sophie is. I could be wrong as I don't got any reference images to compare but I recall I found the side girls hotter. The redhead that you sext with , the bartender , Even Miss Hill 's sister I think I found more attractive than most of the MG's, at the very least she was hotter than Miss Hill , Mia ( tho anyone is hotter than Mia) , and Eve not 100% sure about Bree and Sophie.

4.70 star(s) 277 Votes