4.70 star(s) 277 Votes

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
This update apparently focuses on the main girls so it's unlikely we'll be leaving the camp in the update, possibly 2 or 3 more updates before we go back out to town and meet the bartender again.
so no " meet the bartender again " till 2026 ...
as we are getting only one update of 15-25 mins gameplay every year ...

Reactions: hawk784563

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
played this game yesterday , AGAIN...
this game is so perfect and good that it worries me what if it gets abondened ....

the way things happens to all good games

Reactions: pedrohefe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Agreed. With only one update per year, it's gonna happen sooner or later. Almost every single game who followed those steps got dropped at one point.
and who says it will be "one update per year"?:LUL:
arent you aware of the latest developing/gaming trends?
one update per 18 months will be a new standard soon enough...

#greattimes_ahead_rejoice

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Honestly I think we just want content with anyone but Helen haha. But I do admit as hot as Bree or Sophie is. I could be wrong as I don't got any reference images to compare but I recall I found the side girls hotter. The redhead that you sext with , the bartender , Even Miss Hill 's sister I think I found more attractive than most of the MG's, at the very least she was hotter than Miss Hill , Mia ( tho anyone is hotter than Mia) , and Eve not 100% sure about Bree and Sophie.
I've honestly always had more of an interest with sidegirls as opposed to main girls. I know I'm in a minority, but for me the side girls content is more interesting and erotic, when compared to romance stories with the Main girls.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I've honestly always had more of an interest with sidegirls as opposed to main girls. I know I'm in a minority, but for me the side girls content is more interesting and erotic, when compared to romance stories with the Main girls.
Are you writing to us from a parallel dimension?

• Haha
Reactions: homejorz

armond

Apr 26, 2020
It's funny you say that, it is often the case I find, that side girls are better because the author sees them as throwaway characters who are secondary to the intended main LI. It's that they don't put the same focus on them yet use them as filler which makes the audience like them better than the main LI, who they grow to resent thanks to the author doing the carrot and stick thing with them. I hope I made that understandable ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: homejorz

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Are you writing to us from a parallel dimension?
No I just am not the biggest romance fan when it comes to what I like to fantasize about. Though some main girls in other games I can't get enough of. The story of the innocent girls, or girls MC wants to romance just doesn't do it for me. Luckily most games have slutty characters for me to enjoy :sneaky:
doctor-strange-portal.gif

4.70 star(s) 277 Votes