4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Aug 9, 2022
Must be Helen. She didn't go on the sports trip in the first place.
She even said before she's "spying on people all the time", which could also explain what she's doing in MCs room.
I feel a blackmail plot coming on...
*grabs a vintage phone* so i heard you paint houses? yeah, green hair you won't miss it

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How is almost single girl here great? Great job devs. Hopefully we get some action with both sisters together, if not then at least separately. And I hope these Ember girls arent just for passing time but for something more later on.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2170333
I think the blonde flight attendent is in there twice (C tier) and you missed Officer Lainey. Good preset otherwise though.
Just to be clear, the template isn't mine, I just found it. But I'm happy people can have some fun with it :)
You are 100% right, the super hot police woman is missing.
I noticed the blonde chick was there twice, so I only included her once. You're greedy, man :HideThePain:

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
Just to be clear, the template isn't mine, I just found it. But I'm happy people can have some fun with it :)
You are 100% right, the super hot police woman is missing.
I noticed the blonde chick was there twice, so I only included her once. You're greedy, man :HideThePain:
I made the template, wasn't expecting people to find it. The other blond is the stock picture girl you talk to on the Ember app. The photo in the rpa file didn't include the stock brand effect, so I'd assume that was added separately. Put her in mostly as a joke anyways. Also, I updated the list just now including the officer.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes