4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but seeing as this is a very screen-shot-worthy-game; is there a way to configure Renpy to store the screen shots in a folder of my choice instead of just placing them in the main game folder?
Would be tidier :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 2169628 who do you think is the most horny for MC ?
Mia praising a white shirt as if it was some rare garmet?
Cassandra slurping her cup like a succubus that robbed a sperm bank?
Eve smiling happily View attachment 2169629 View attachment 2169630
This is Not Fair FunFuntomes , A Girl/Woman is Personality, Carisma, appearance, beauty , Sex etc. and of course ALL overall , The Competition Should be either Overall or on individual description So, for Me Only : Sex (Kassandrs) , Lovely Cute (Mia) , Need more time for Eve and why you neglect Sophie ??!!!.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but seeing as this is a very screen-shot-worthy-game; is there a way to configure Renpy to store the screen shots in a folder of my choice instead of just placing them in the main game folder?
Would be tidier :)
Why don't you just copy the ones of interest to another folder?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And whose in the bathroom -- gotta be Mia right? poor girl seeing the text about her being cold and the MC either being oblivious or blowing her off harsh :LOL:
Digging this back up to say, probably not Mia. She's still out on the exercise field in the woods.
Probably Helen. Which is really bad, since she has a really loose tongue.

Also, speculation time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Loving the different versions of nipples and breast shape. Some developers are lazy when it comes to details and just throw the same nipple design on each model.
Not these dudes. They have a very keen eye for detail. Even down to sound.
In the scene where we walk Eve home, the jogger stops and takes one airpod out. You can hear quiet music playing, as you would. I love attention to detail to this scale. There are a whole lot of different short sound clips in the fun scene with Cass too. They actually give a shit, and it shows if you look out for it.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This is Not Fair FunFuntomes , A Girl/Woman is Personality, Carisma, appearance, beauty , Sex etc. and of course ALL overall , The Competition Should be either Overall or on individual description So, for Me Only : Sex (Kassandrs) , Lovely Cute (Mia) , Need more time for Eve and why you neglect Sophie ??!!!.
because Sophie and Bree somehow managed to control them selves.
Digging this back up to say, probably not Mia. She's still out on the exercise field in the woods.

Also, speculation time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt want to but he pushed me to do it

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I'm not sure what bathroom scene you are referring to, maybe I missed it. The only person I saw in the bathroom was Bree after the photo session. The other time the MC tries to take a shower all of the other student aside from himself and Eve are out in the field.

After MC has sex with the landyladys sister he says hes going to take a shower and goes to the bathroom in his room (which you can see was left open) and opens it slightly before saying "oh yeah no shower here" and leaves. But the angle of the camera is from behind the door and it says "heart beat racing" imlying there was somebody hiding behind the door watching MC fuck.

Youre probably right especially given their earlier conversation about "spying" but it doesn't make as much sense for her to be in his room

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
After MC has sex with the landyladys sister he says hes going to take a shower and goes to the bathroom in his room (which you can see was left open) and opens it slightly before saying "oh yeah no shower here" and leaves. But the angle of the camera is from behind the door and it says "heart beat racing" imlying there was somebody hiding behind the door watching MC fuck.
well... the only people in the building were MC, Cassandra, Mrs MILF and Eve.. we know it can't be MC an it can't be Cassie... the remaining options are scary

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Youre probably right especially given their earlier conversation about "spying" but it doesn't make as much sense for her to be in his room
well... the only people in the building were MC, Cassandra, Mrs MILF and Eve.. we know it can't be MC an it can't be Cassie... the remaining options are scary
Must be Helen. She didn't go on the sports trip in the first place.
She even said before she's "spying on people all the time", which could also explain what she's doing in MCs room.
I feel a blackmail plot coming on...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Must be Helen. She didn't go on the sports trip in the first place.
She even said before she's "spying on people all the time", which could also explain what she's doing in MCs room.
I feel a blackmail plot coming on...
she also knew MC was on Ember, but I don't think she's a blackamiler... but perheps she'll ask MC to set her up with Mike ?

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
she also knew MC was on Ember, but I don't think she's a blackamiler... but perheps she'll ask MC to set her up with Mike ?
I don't think she is either. She's way too fucked in the head to think of that. I'd imagine it'll just bubble out of her at the next house meeting, and the implications of that aren't very bright either. Dev could be trying to make you decide between the Milfs and the young girls since I'd imagine Caitlyn won't be put off by this but the other girls will. And Miller will be your best friend for sure. :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with threesomes. I just want the girls to have seperate paths because some games have forced you into threesomes.
I Love this game , and I hope there will not be any Forced actions , ALL actions could be Optional but need lot of work, effort and long time , SO I hope I will NOT be forced for any thing because I Hate Forced Actions. :cry: :cry:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I Love this game , and I hope there will not be any Forced actions , ALL actions could be Optional but need lot of work, effort and long time , SO I hope I will NOT be forced for any thing because I Hate Forced Actions. :cry: :cry:
I feel the same way. I don't mind story and plot actions happening if they are done relatively well and keep things moving. When it comes to sexual choices however I really hate it. People everywhere have preferences and forcing a player to sleep with someone that they may not even like will leave some with a sour taste in their mouth. Maybe it's just me but I don't see how anyone benefits from that.

As for the story choices happening, there really isn't one to speak of yet. I'm guessing there will be some darker aspects to it later but I hope it doesn't go full on drama or tug at your heart strings. There have been hints at corrupt cops and such. I also think Miller or Kate lost a son and the police aren't doing anything to help, so maybe missing persons or unsolved murders and the like. But like I said, I hope it doesn't get too dark as to drown out the fun that has been going on.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes