4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nah. I'm very pragmatic when it comes to realism. She's hot and all but she's one of the milf options. Great for a fling but not meant to work out long term.

To be specific, the whole cast is like 18 - 19 except for the teachers. These are all summer camp romances. You know if you've had one. You spend a summer together promising to always love each other and then you move back to the different corners of the country you came from, keep contact for a month or 2 and then find someone else that's closer.
Doesn't mean it can't be a great experience right?
from what transpared, Eve doesn't do summer flings.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario
Aug 9, 2022
I personally think Bree has some sort of disorder. Like a lowered mental capacity, similar to a child's. Maybe from an accident so Sophia looks after her in a way a mother or older sister would.

I'm not sure what bathroom scene you are referring to, maybe I missed it. The only person I saw in the bathroom was Bree after the photo session. The other time the MC tries to take a shower all of the other student aside from himself and Eve are out in the field.
dunno but bree seem to be smarter than jillian from family guy which means she's probably normal just somewhat childish but not in an annoying maner

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Making women look middle-aged is quite hard in any modelling software. There are very subtle details in peoples faces that we all subconciously use to determine age and they are very difficult to replicate in 3D software. Apart from that there's a large spectrum of people looking their age or quite the opposite. If you told me that Mia in that picture right above was a 39 year old mother I could believe that. But the game tells me she's 18 so okay then, whatever. :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes