4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Am I right in assuming it's impossible to see all content in one playthrough? I mean - all girls paths are mutually exclusive, you can't date several of them at the same time, right? If that's true - then player should choose one girl from the beginning and follow her path - to avoid skipping her content, right? Then it's not very convenient tbh - you know nothing about them in the beginning and it's hard to choose based on hunch - yet it seems there are lot of important choices from the get-go.
There only appears to be one branching path at the moment, whether you go with Sophie after you arrive at the house (and get the Bree photo session), or go to Mia (and walk in on her topless). It doesn't close any paths but you get Bree points from photo session and Mia points from going to her and can't get both sets. As every other scene is in a group or linear path that you get anyway you can build the relationships up at the moment without closing paths. You're not dating any girl at the moment, it's when you get into that sort of relationship you have to worry about branching.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There only appears to be one branching path at the moment, whether you go with Sophie after you arrive at the house (and get the Bree photo session), or go to Mia (and walk in on her topless). It doesn't close any paths but you get Bree points from photo session and Mia points from going to her and can't get both sets. As every other scene is in a group or linear path that you get anyway you can build the relationships up at the moment without closing paths. You're not dating any girl at the moment, it's when you get into that sort of relationship you have to worry about branching.
You see the photo session regardless of your choice anyway. So you can see all the content for right now if you choose to go see Mia instead. I don't think its so much a branching path. With the exception of the three extra pics with Bree. I have a feeling you can get them even without the visit to her room in the beginning, though I haven't tried yet.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I can't tell is Bree supposed to be ditzy or foreign? It's almost like she doesn't speak english as a 1st language but I've never seen a redhead that wasn't english speaking.

And whose in the bathroom -- gotta be Mia right? poor girl seeing the text about her being cold and the MC either being oblivious or blowing her off harsh :LOL:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I can't tell is Bree supposed to be ditzy or foreign? It's almost like she doesn't speak english as a 1st language but I've never seen a redhead that wasn't english speaking.

And whose in the bathroom -- gotta be Mia right? poor girl seeing the text about her being cold and the MC either being oblivious or blowing her off harsh :LOL:
Redheads are as common in western/central Europe as they are in English speaking countries. You also get a few in Russia. It's likely she's just a bit ditzy though. Not sure how her not being a native English speaker would impact the plot and need to be hidden and only hinted at.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I personally think Bree has some sort of disorder. Like a lowered mental capacity, similar to a child's. Maybe from an accident so Sophia looks after her in a way a mother or older sister would.

I'm not sure what bathroom scene you are referring to, maybe I missed it. The only person I saw in the bathroom was Bree after the photo session. The other time the MC tries to take a shower all of the other student aside from himself and Eve are out in the field.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for playing and giving feedback! This was so far the longest chapter we've had, with the longest development time as well. The development times have varied a lot so far and we're looking to balance them out for the future, this has been a concern and we're looking to improve on it.

Well, she is wearing the same dress, I also think the girls got bigger boobs too
We were surprised as well when starting her scenes in ch4, but the conclusion is that they haven't been changed. What has changed, is her shirt! It's been properly fitted on her.
She shifted from her forties into her twenties!
Not complaining though
New hair, favorable angles and better lighting. Does wonders it seems!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there's any burning questions in mind, ask away!

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for playing and giving feedback! This was so far the longest chapter we've had, with the longest development time as well. The development times have varied a lot so far and we're looking to balance them out for the future, this has been a concern and we're looking to improve on it.

We were surprised as well when starting her scenes in ch4, but the conclusion is that they haven't been changed. What has changed, is her shirt! It's been properly fitted on her.

New hair, favorable angles and better lighting. Does wonders it seems!

If there's any burning questions in mind, ask away!
I'm just wondering how many developers the team has? And how experienced are you guys? The UI and the whole thing are really well done. Looks like a veteran to me. And if possible don't rush the release. Quality better than quantity. (Let's just forget about Milfy City and Yandere Simulator)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Am I right in assuming it's impossible to see all content in one playthrough? I mean - all girls paths are mutually exclusive, you can't date several of them at the same time, right? If that's true - then player should choose one girl from the beginning and follow her path - to avoid skipping her content, right? Then it's not very convenient tbh - you know nothing about them in the beginning and it's hard to choose based on hunch - yet it seems there are lot of important choices from the get-go.
The warning at the start that some choices are permanent and can't be rolled back (without save editing :Kappa:) is to be taken very seriously. I've never seen an AVN do it like this in fact. It's surely not convenient but exciting because it's new. In the short play time the game has there are already like 3 or 4 choices like that. First few aren't high stakes, it's more like an intro to the mechanic like a "real" video game would do. Kudos to the developer for that. :WeSmart:
As stated by the dev, this is very much not a harem game. We'll have to wait and see how far we can go with some girls before others tap out on you. Mia already seems jelly af no matter which one of the others you talk to or look at.

I also like that it's sometimes just a certain look that she gives you, and you're instantly like "oooh you saw what I did there huh? ...well shit."
Great posing and facial expressions all around.

I personally think Bree has some sort of disorder. Like a lowered mental capacity, similar to a child's. Maybe from an accident so Sophia looks after her in a way a mother or older sister would.

I'm not sure what bathroom scene you are referring to, maybe I missed it. The only person I saw in the bathroom was Bree after the photo session. The other time the MC tries to take a shower all of the other student aside from himself and Eve are out in the field.
I feel like there's a very high amount of trust between Sophia and Bree just because yes, Bree seems to need a bit of help with some things. She doesn't seem stupid or mentally challenged I guess, just a little slow. And they don't seem too concerned when one of them sees you eyeing the other one. I dearly hope for a possible throuple option with these two at least. Pretty please dev? :HideThePain:

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
I'm just wondering how many developers the team has? And how experienced are you guys? The UI and the whole thing are really well done. Looks like a veteran to me. And if possible don't rush the release. Quality better than quantity.
Thank you! There are two of us. We're not that experienced since this is our first game, but we are constantly learning. :)

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
The warning at the start that some choices are permanent and can't be rolled back (without save editing :Kappa:) is to be taken very seriously. I've never seen an AVN do it like this in fact. It's surely not convenient but exciting because it's new. In the short play time the game has there are already like 3 or 4 choices like that. First few aren't high stakes, it's more like an intro to the mechanic like a "real" video game would do. Kudos to the developer for that. :WeSmart:
As stated by the dev, this is very much not a harem game. We'll have to wait and see how far we can go with some girls before others tap out on you. Mia already seems jelly af no matter which one of the others you talk to or look at.

I also like that it's sometimes just a certain look that she gives you, and you're instantly like "oooh you saw what I did there huh? ...well shit."
Great posing and facial expressions all around.

I feel like there's a very high amount of trust between Sophia and Bree just because yes, Bree seems to need a bit of help with some things. She doesn't seem stupid or mentally challenged I guess, just a little slow. And they don't seem too concerned when one of them sees you eyeing the other one. I dearly hope for a possible throuple option with these two at least. Pretty please dev? :HideThePain:
Japanese AVN do this a lot. If you're really interested in the "choices does matter" stuff, you can check VNDB for more stuff like this. And of course you'll probably feel sad for over a month because the stories in the Japanese AVN are fucking amazing.

I've always wondered why no developers in the western make something as great as Japanese AVN. Probably because AVN in the western just rose in the recent years. I'ma wait until it happens.

Reactions: DirtyMario

kivama

Mar 28, 2021
Thank you! There are two of us. We're not that experienced since this is our first game, but we are constantly learning. :)
Hi!
Do you need any help with 3d environments, clothes and textures? I liked your project very much, great short dialogues, Mike is just a darling and a good friend, the girls are nice and don't put their hands in your pants from the first minutes, so I want to ask if you need any help in development... beacouse i want to it
came out faster..

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Hi!
Do you need any help with 3d environments, clothes and textures? I liked your project very much, great short dialogues, Mike is just a darling and a good friend, the girls are nice and don't put their hands in your pants from the first minutes, so I want to ask if you need any help in development... beacouse i want to it
came out faster..
Hey there! We appreciate your enthusiasm but right now we're not looking to expand the team. :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Mia already seems jelly af no matter which one of the others you talk to or look at.
don't get me started on eve that says " some girls don't share"
I guess, just a little slow. And they don't seem too concerned when one of them sees you eyeing the other one. I dearly hope for a possible throuple option with these two at least. Pretty please dev? :HideThePain:
if you remember the questionaire, Bree wants to travel the world with her BFF while Sophie wants to start a family.
you're doing an excellent job...
although for some reason when replaying the game from a fresh start, previous ember matches disapear when starting the latest freeroam

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
don't get me started on eve that says " some girls don't share"
Indeed, very well written.
MC: "We all get to know each other! Does it matter if I talk to other girls?"
Eve: "Maybe it does."
Uuuh, instant doubts. Nice work dev. :HideThePain:

if you remember the questionaire, Bree wants to travel the world with her BFF while Sophie wants to start a family.
True, but remember that Bree has the mind of a way younger girl. Many children want to travel the world and go on adventures. I'm not sure Sophie takes that so seriously. I doubt we'll be around long enough to find out.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
you're planning to run away with helen?
Nah. I'm very pragmatic when it comes to realism. She's hot and all but she's one of the milf options. Great for a fling but not meant to work out long term.

To be specific, the whole cast is like 18 - 19 except for the teachers. These are all summer camp romances. You know if you've had one. You spend a summer together promising to always love each other and then you move back to the different corners of the country you came from, keep contact for a month or 2 and then find someone else that's closer.
Doesn't mean it can't be a great experience right?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes