4.70 star(s) 272 Votes
Aug 9, 2022
Dear AvgSmrHtEnjr , Seriously what about this horror , and if it is true I Definitely will forget about my Beloved girls Sophie and Mia and I will pursue ONLY the Female police officer may be She can Defend me. :p
i think she might be investigating the lake cancelling thing, other than that don't know why miller don't like her , so good choice she might know what we'll be against

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dear anonnyscouse , if you remember our comments about cruelty and dark sides of some other games , I think this is the very best game to heal us , So , I did not see any supernatural and horror in the tags , so please tell me you are joking and Mia and her brother are joking or that will be realy unfair.
View attachment 2166775
Is under planned tags
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Puzzle, Humor, School setting, Point & click, Big tits, Teasing, Big ass

Planned: Animated, Dating Sim, Horror, Romance, PoV, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Personaly i'm more hyped for the group sex and pregnancy tags :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is under planned tags
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Puzzle, Humor, School setting, Point & click, Big tits, Teasing, Big ass

Planned: Animated, Dating Sim, Horror, Romance, PoV, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Personaly i'm more hyped for the group sex and pregnancy tags :giggle:
Thank you very much for the info , and now for ""Horror"" :cry: :cry::mad: so I will GLUED to the Female Officer.:ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Last edited:

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
4 chapters in and it's already great, the models and renders are fantastic and the writing doesn't make you cringe. Will be keeping a watch for this one.

Reactions: Northpx

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I just realized the renders are made from Daz3D. It changed my entire view of Daz3D. I genuinely thought that DAZ was weak at details.
Most novels are being created with DAZ3D. For me it's always the 'plastic' kinda looking textures, especially skin textures that I dislike. Most of the time it looks to 'plastic' and to artificial for me.

Genesis 9 is a massive step in the right direction. I don't know if Genesis 9 has already been released or not. I will show you some example of Genesis 9. I'm using different software to render screenshots. But I do wanna learn DAZ3D aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Most novels are being created with DAZ3D. For me it's always the 'plastic' kinda looking textures, especially skin textures that I dislike. Most of the time it looks to 'plastic' and to artificial for me.

Genesis 9 is a massive step in the right direction. I don't know if Genesis 9 has already been released or not. I will show you some example of Genesis 9. I'm using different software to render screenshots. But I do wanna learn DAZ3D aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here. I really can't stand those 'plastic-looking' characters anymore. It just feels so cheap lol. Like you can literally use the free assets to remake the same scene in 10 minutes after you download Daz3D.

Most people use DAZ to generate characters, and export it to Blender for rendering because of the details from what I know. I never thought DAZ could do details like this game. I'm impressed, not gonna lie.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Same here. I really can't stand those 'plastic-looking' characters anymore. It just feels so cheap lol. Like you can literally use the free assets to remake the same scene in 10 minutes after you download Daz3D.

Most people use DAZ to generate characters, and export it to Blender for rendering because of the details from what I know. I never thought DAZ could do details like this game. I'm impressed, not gonna lie.
It's not just about free assets and recreating scenes. People that use HS mostly do it because they have a weaker PC. I don't mind the looks of it as long as there has been some effort put in to it. You may be able to recreate a scene in 10 minutes but expect a minimum of an hour I'd say for each render without a decent GPU.

As for exporting to blender very, very, few people do that. If they did the animations and overall image quality would be even better. I'm not saying the game looks bad but people tend to think it's a multi focused piece of software and it's not. It's very limited in everything aside from actor designs and still images.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
It's not just about free assets and recreating scenes. People that use HS mostly do it because they have a weaker PC. I don't mind the looks of it as long as there has been some effort put in to it. You may be able to recreate a scene in 10 minutes but expect a minimum of an hour I'd say for each render without a decent GPU.

As for exporting to blender very, very, few people do that. If they did the animations and overall image quality would be even better. I'm not saying the game looks bad but people tend to think it's a multi focused piece of software and it's not. It's very limited in everything aside from actor designs and still images.
Also one of the reasons why I don't use DAZ3D right now. It takes way to long to render, around a half hour to a hour per picture with a GTX 1080. I can afcourse change some settings, but you get some 'grain' effect which I don't like.

I work between 48 to 60 hours a week, including morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts and weekend work. I also have other hobbies and things going on. So, it will be a very long project for me when I use DAZ3D. I could make up to 5 renders per day if I could get behind my computer everyday. That's why i'm using Virt a Mate right now to create pictures. I can make them in realtime and I can make dozens in a evening. Genesis 9 might look way more impressive, but Virt a Mate can also look really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Northpx and Skeltom

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018

You're right. I'm talking about those who put 0 effort into the scenes or characters. No matter what kind of the software they're using. "The Inn" and "Eternum" I believe are examples of using HS and still putting effort into it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 272 Votes