4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No virgin characters on this game?
I wouldn't say that, Sophie and Mia seem a little sus. Bree possibly as well. Not sure about Helen. Eve could be a virgin or a massive whore. Difficult to tell with girls like that. Most games of this nature will give you at least one virgin. Not my cup of tea (because of the usually cringe dialogue during deflowering..and I prefer women with at least some experience), but to each their own.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I liked this one overall. The photography element is a nice touch I don't think I've seen anywhere else. Even though I did enjoy it I think there has been too much favoritism toward Bree. It's four short chapters in and she has definitely had the spotlight for almost the entire time. Not to mention the wasted, in my opinion, lewd content with "car girl" of all people. Don't know what the dev was thinking there. I also think the hovers with "this could get you closer to X character" are way too hand holdy. Leave a little mystery maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Imagine going on a rant on an incest game forum
Because that reply was supposed to be a rating review. But whatever, I just think it'll be a shame if the story's quality is not as good as the renders. And trust me, you'll be surprised by how many people are crying about the VN story becoming intolerable. I just hope this game wouldn't become one of them.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I liked this one overall. The photography element is a nice touch I don't think I've seen anywhere else. Even though I did enjoy it I think there has been too much favoritism toward Bree. It's four short chapters in and she has definitely had the spotlight for almost the entire time. Not to mention the wasted, in my opinion, lewd content with "car girl" of all people. Don't know what the dev was thinking there. I also think the hovers with "this could get you closer to X character" are way too hand holdy. Leave a little mystery maybe?
I think one way to look at the "car girl" situation is as an indication that the main girls' content will be slow. Devs often give you some throw away sex with side girls early on as an appetiser to hold you over until the main (course) girls are served. Sometimes it is in dream format, or shower fantasy, etc. While I personally very much appreciated the car girl content, I know some people don't want those kinds of scenes. That said, it is important to note that I believe one has to specifically pursue sex with her in order to get it. A player can't really stumble into it and be overly surprised. She was horny for and receptive to the MC from the very first meeting. AVN rules of attraction apply...of which I am thankful. :giggle:

As much as I like Bree, I will agree with you that she has an unusually high number of scenes compared with the other main girls. But I think it will all even out later when each girl gets some focused time.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Raziel_8: I was thinking about the conversation about wendigos and ghosts, its probably nothing, just talk, or at least I hope so :whistle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think one way to look at the "car girl" situation is as an indication that the main girls' content will be slow. Devs often give you some throw away sex with side girls early on as an appetiser to hold you over until the main (course) girls are served. Sometimes it is in dream format, or shower fantasy, etc. While I personally very much appreciated the car girl content, I know some people don't want those kinds of scenes. That said, it is important to note that I believe one has to specifically pursue sex with her in order to get it. A player can't really stumble into it and be overly surprised. She was horny for and receptive to the MC from the very first meeting. AVN rules of attraction apply...of which I am thankful. :giggle:
I'm one of those people that don't care for "appetizers". Worst of all the dream content. It's just cheap lewds for the sake of lewds. They do nothing for me so I really like how you can at least not see the dreams. As for car girl, even just saying hello with some mild flirting and taking her number has her throwing herself at the MC. Even if you don't actively pursue her. You can completely ignore her aside from that scene and only say friendly responses and it will still lead to the same scene with her. At least you can turn her down.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Raziel_8: I was thinking about the conversation about wendigos and ghosts, its probably nothing, just talk, or at least I hope so :whistle:
Well depends how it is implemented, some supernatural stuff could make the story more interesting than just stitting in the house doing pictures and sport with Miller.
That being said, i'm not really knowledgeable about wendigos or storys about them, besides that they are some kind of evil spirits from native american origin.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think that at first we'll be led to believe that there are supernatural goings on, but Eve will be correct with who is in the houses and they'll be thr true source of the upcoming horror.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think that at first we'll be led to believe that there are supernatural goings on, but Eve will be correct with who is in the houses and they'll be thr true source of the upcoming horror.
Dear anonnyscouse , if you remember our comments about cruelty and dark sides of some other games , I think this is the very best game to heal us , So , I did not see any supernatural and horror in the tags , so please tell me you are joking and Mia and her brother are joking or that will be realy unfair.
bandicam 2022-11-13 17-50-23-634.jpg

Aug 9, 2022
Dear anonnyscouse , if you remember our comments about cruelty and dark sides of some other games , I think this is the very best game to heal us , So , I did not see any supernatural and horror in the tags , so please tell me you are joking and Mia and her brother are joking or that will be realy unfair.
View attachment 2166775
dunno but i think things wont get grim, at worst i think no one will be seriously hurt, cant say the same about girls' hearts if we fool around once commitment is an available option

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes